8 | Carpool Karaoke

Can't Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton

8 | Carpool Karaoke

Nick Robinson as Josh! But you can always imagine someone else as Josh. 

***

***

Striding through the halls with Bree, my eyes search for Molly. I'm hoping she'll agree to coffee with us, I could do with some friendly bonding. Seeing as I only started at this school today, I'd like to say I'm doing a pretty well friends wise. So far, I've met two nice girls who want to be friends with me.

And it only took me one day! One day for me to have made friends who seem like true friends.

"Where do you think she'll be?" Bree asks me, also searching for Molly. Bree hasn't officially met Molly yet so she has no idea what she looks like so she's only going on what I told her. Which was a brief description of how pretty she looks.

Eventually, I spot Molly's long and silky black hair in the crowd, talking to Dan. Grabbing Bree's hand, I drag her over.

"Molly!" I call and she turns her head to look at me.

"Hey." She smiles, her eyes looking at me then to Bree. She looks confused, as her eyes scan me, then Bree and then back to me. I hope she doesn't overthink something crazy.

"Phew, I thought I'd lost you for a second," I exclaim, stopping in front of her and Harry. I don't fail to notice how Harry's eyes linger on Bree, his brown eyes assessing her up and down.

I let go of Bree's arm and step forward to hug Molly.

Stepping back from Molly, I grab Bree's shoulders and bring her forwards. "I want you to meet Bree, my new friend. She kind of saved me in P.E. earlier."

Giving the siblings a small smile, she waves. "Hi."

"Hi, Bree." Molly nicely says, beaming at Bree. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Molly." Molly then hugs Bree, momentarily surprising her. Bree freezes for a second until she realizes Molly's a nice person, making her relax.

Molly, still grinning ear-to-ear, moves away from Bree and lets Harry introduce himself. Giving a charming smile, he holds out his hand. "Josh."

"Cool," Bree mutters, her eyes moving to the ground. Harry's smile falters but he keeps it nonetheless. He gives me a questioning look and I just shrug. How would I know what's going on? I met Bree a few hours ago.

The way Harry's gazing her right now though, tells me that Bree might be uncomfortable around Harry. I feel some sort of sexual tension around them. Could there possibly be an...attraction?

Could Harry, possibly like Bree? But how, don't they like barely know each other? Unless...

I glance at Bree to see her eyes briefly flicker up to Harry and an unrecognizable emotion flashes in her green eyes. She then drops her head down again, kicking her shoe on the ground like its the most interesting thing ever.