Epilogue

This is the final chapter in this story if anyone wishes for a sequel of type or maybe a one-shot scene of a scene I had cut out please let me know. There are some scenes that I think you will want to read but I took them out since school starts Tuesday for me and Monday my mom and me, as well as my sisters, are going to look for a wedding dress for my mom. So I will only be able to write maybe two or three chapters.

Well, enjoy this last chapter!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The sun was going down shadowing the world as humans began to sleep and dream. But not all were asleep, for some animals awoke at night and very little humans played at night. In one hotel that was hidden deep in the forest away from most humans, all were awake and ready to play.

All the windows were open the lights beginning to turn on except for one room, the window was wide open but the lights were still off. In that room, a young boy laid in bed awake, reaching his hand high into the air smiling as the golden ring that dressing in ring finger shined beautifully in the moonlight.

He had just turned 1700 a few years ago the minute the clock hit midnight he was forced to choose between a dress and tux by Mavis and Winnie. After everything they had become really close, he laughed at the memory of Dennis getting joules over his new friendship with Winnie. Not that he complained since he found out Dennis liked biting whats his and since he found out him himself is into biting.

And right after, he was whisked away by the women to get dressed for the wedding. Though it did take him awhile to figure out what was happening. It was not until he saw Dennis at the end of the altar smiling at him and everyone raised from there chair smiling as well. 

He remembered that moment as he cried, realizing he was about to get married to the love of his life.

"Hey"

Sitting up he smiled as Dennis made his way to him with a bowl of ice cream covered with spiders and avocados. Snow smiled, "Yay!" he screamed reaching his hands out for the bowl of food. 

Smiling he took a spoon full, moaning as the mixed flavors in his mouth tasted amazing. But Dennis could not help but gag as his wife, ahem, husband he meant husband, ate his food. For some reason, Snow has been acting strange and eating very weird food. Sometimes he could not even be in the same room as the food was becoming more strange as every week passed. A few days ago Jhonny had walked in while Snow was eating scream cheesecake with spider eggs and worms on it. Dennis felt sorry for him as he had run out the room throwing up a little in the hallway.

And just yesterday Dennis was busy helping his parents prepare for a family reunion when Wally, one of Wonnie's younger brothers. He was only, in human years, 10. He had come running to him crying, whimpering over something. Dennis had thought the boy had hurt himself as he ran towards his parents, but instead, he ran right past them heading straight towards Dennis.

"Yes?"

Wally cried out pulling his arm, trying to get him to follow, "Wait, what's wrong?"

Wally was afraid of speaking so Dennis knew he had to be patient, but all he had to say was one word. "S-snow" and Dennis was carrying running full speed in the direction the boy was pointing, the kitchen.

Except what he came to see was not what he had expected. He had thought to see Snow hurt or injured, not the other way around. Snow was completely fine but Wonnie, Winnie and her mate William (LOLOL www) were hiding behind a table as objects were thrown towards them.

"What?" They turned to him smiling in relief but before they could get up another object was thrown towards them almost hitting Winnie in the head.

"Stop him!" they screamed in unison. Dennis turned to see Snow crying as he thrown object after object anything he could reach actually.

Carefully he made his way to his lover his hands raised in surrender. Snow stopped once he saw him, putting down the knife he had in his hand. Pouting as Dennis hugged him tightly, though he was upset he could not hurt his love no matter what.

"What happened love?" he asked but Snow only looked away embarrassed.

"Love?"

Looking him dead in the eye he told him, "They called me chubby"

He would have laughed if it was not for the serious look his love gave him, coughing slightly he smiled, "Well, that's their opinion to me you look so beautiful not even the goddess of love can compare to your beauty"

Snow had calmed down after that, but Dennis never knew why that affected his love so much. 

"Dennis?"

Looking up he saw his love had finished eating as he holds his arms out asking for a cuddle. His parents sat with him, when he got there he did not know, probably when he had been thinking.

Dennis gladly took his husband into his arms cuddling with him, this has also been strange usually Snow is embarrassed to have any physical contact in front of others, not that he minded he loved holding Snow in his arms.

Mavis smiled as Snow began to doze off, "I remember this," she leaned closer to Jhonny "Remembered when I was pregnant with Dennis I got so moody and I could not help but always want to be heild bu you?"

Jhonny nodded as Dracula came into the room, "Now that you mentioned it Snow is acting just how you did back then" 

Dennis turned to them looking confused, what did that have to do with anything? Did that not mean that he had a cold or a smash ache?
He turned to Angel who only shrugged looking just as confused as him.
"So, what does that mean?" He asked his parents. His mother smiled as she turned to them.
"Isn't it obvious?"
She frowned as Dennis and Angel shook their heads not understanding, except for the doctor who began taking medicine out of his bag.
Smiling she tucked Angel in, "it means he's pregnant"
Snow smiled, he did not know that was possible but he did not mind since he always hoped for a family of his own someday. But he glanced nervously at his zing.
Dennis was looking from his stomach to his zings face then back at his stomach before his eyes closed and Jhonny cought him as he fainted.
"Yup, I reacted the same way~!" Johnny smiled as Snow fanned Dennis,  he knew everything would be fine as the smile on his unconscious sons face said everything and the beaming looks on Snows face.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Just realized that the ending did not save so I just did it right now. 😀