Harmless?

H684Y7874*(^$(75*%*87jrjtykTUUYU6  

Hello everybody, sorry I haven't updated in a while school has been hard on me. It doesn't help that midterms are coming up this week. UGH!!!

I just really want to sleep everyone, well enjoy this chapter sorry if it's misspelled can't see the screen correctly. Well, ENJOY!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He hadn't meant to wake up before Dennis, but he could hear the small movement of someone outside their door. Unlike Dennis, he was trained to hear the smallest sounds, sounds not even dogs could hear. Moving away from Dennis slowly to not wake him he made his way to the door and opened it only a crack. Winnie stood with her back towards him looking around. He guessed she hadn't seen or heard him yet so he poked her.

Never before had he seen someone jump as high as she did, turning around to check if Dennis woke, but he only turned over onto his stomach before falling back asleep. Smiling he stepped out closing the door behind him softly.

He greeted her quietly though he forgot her name already, he wasn't very good at names. He looked back at her and noticed how her hair was parted. Maybe if he wrote her name on her forehead he'll be able to remember or place a note on her back if he needs to call her. While thinking Winnie seemed to lose her cool as she has been talking about the past minutes and obviously Snow wasn't paying attention.

Snapping her fingers she growled at him, she didn't think he would but he growled back. He apologized after saying it was a reflex to sound he thought were threatening to him.

For a few minutes, she thought about how many threats went his way in order for him to react that second. Then, she saw Dennis turning in his sleep in his bed and the thought flew out of her mind.

"I need your help with something if your available at the moment?" she asked him smiling sweetly. Snow knew something wasn't right but she was one of Dennis's close friends he couldn't turn her down in fear that Dennis will hate him for being cruel to his friend. Looking back at Dennis he motioned for her to hold on a few minutes before closing the door and heading back to the bed crouching down beside Dennis. He did not know how to wake him at first thinking shaking him or yelling would work but then he saw his nose twitch. Watching for a few seconds as it continued to twitch he poked it. He didn't mean to wake him though he was about to, Dennis sat up rubbing his nose staring at him confused.

"What?" he asked him while rubbing his eyes from sleepiness.

Snow smiled as he noticed how bad Dennis's bed head was, he gently petted it down before pointing to the door. Dennis stared at the wooden door for a while until he caught a familiar scent. Winnie. He couldn't help but let out the loud growl that grew in his throat, knowing Winnie heard him from the small yelp he heard he smiled in satisfaction in importing fear into her. Snow, on the other hand, frowned at his actions, noticing this Dennis gave him a confused look.

"she was mean to you, she deserved it" he pointed out with no care if she heard him or not. His zing thought otherwise as he got up quickly getting his clothes before heading to the bathroom to get dressed. Dennis tried to follow only to be pushed out by his blushing love. "Don't follow pervert!"

Smiling he sat went about getting dressed in the room satisfied with seeing his love's blushing face. He waited patiently for him to come back out, but when he did he was confused on why he was dressed all warm. Before he could ask Snow opened the door and nodded at Winnie who still waited patiently for him. But Dennis could see her eyes glaring at them both, " I'm going outside with Winnie she said she needs some help"