Marriage?

Hello Hello Hello! LOLOL
How are my lovely people? Are you alive?
So school has begun for my little sister while I still have this week before my classes begin. Hopefully, I pass this semester with A's.
So this is the 2nd to the last chapter then I will begin on another one immidetly call "look at me" it is a tedxchris story fanfiction of course. Because my originals are handwritten then typed while fanfiction is typed.
Until next time.
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LOVELY ONES!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dennis had given up on chasing his vampa....Dracula forced him to call him that at a young age. He would have caught up to his vampa if only he had not turned into a bat and went off resulting him in running into his parents. It seemed they both wanted to meet Snow as well as the vampire and hunter.

Mavis was quiet thought which worried Dennis since his mother was never the quiet type unless she is thinking of something really hard. Jhonny, his father, was smiling at everything around him. He was surprised when his father did not scream when one of the siders fell on his face again.

"Sorry" it squeaked before using its web to get back to the roof. Instead of screaming as he usually does he smiled and waved the spider goodbye.

Something was most definitely up, "Well, Snow should be in the library," he told them.

His mother stared at him as his father smiled, then it dawned on him that they wanted him to show the way. "Ok Ok...let's go"

It was very quiet and awkward as they made their way to the library in silence. Dennis trusted his parents but at that moment with the silence and the look on his parents face he was a bit worried about taking them anywhere near his zing.

Taking a deep breath he turned around to face them, he must have turned to fast as he almost tripped. Luckily they were near the library where no rooms are so there were no heads that would scream at him for making a noise. Standing himself up he looked at his parents.

"Why are you looking for Snow?" he asked them his voice shaking a little. Then again who could blame him considering him and his love had just stopped a war from happening, he could not handle it if his parents were causing something else.

"S~E~C~R~E~T~" Jhonny whispered snickering as Mavis gave a small smile. Dennis wondered if they were just going to make fun of them or actually give them a gift. Shrugging it off he continued on, smiling as he began to hear his love's voice from the hallway.

His smile only grew as he opened the door's to see Snow smiling as Mason and Kyle argued over a historical event that probably happened years ago. Dennis loved how he did not even have to knock or make a sound. Because Snow turned to them and the smile on his face made Dennis want to kidnap him and hide him away from everyone else as he had his way with him.

"Son, your drooling"

Dennis quickly covered his mouth and unsurprisingly he was indeed drooling over his own fantasies of his zing. Jhonny laughed and waved as he made his way to Snow. Mavis only shook her head muttering something about 'like father like son'

Quickly he wiped the drool from his chin and made his way to Snow not even feeling a little sorry as he pushed his father away, pulling Snow into his lap as he took his seat.

"Hey"

"Hi"

They greeted each other smiling as the other part of themselves were right beside them. Right at that moment, it was only the two in the world, no one else existed but them two.

"We're here to you know"

Snow was the one to look away and smile apologetically at his family. "So, what brings you here?" he asked, Dennis shrugged "My parents wanted to talk with you"

Jhonny began to giggle as Mavis smiled, "We just....you know...wanted to know when......you will get married?"

"In the future of course!" Mavis yelled noticing Dennis's smile and Snow's confused face.

"Marriage?" he asked them nervously "Well when I was small I always thought of having a wedding outside under the shining moon with spider webs around the trees shining in the moonlight"

They smiled as Snow hummed at the thought of him walking down the aisle with Dennis waiting for him at the end for they can live their lives together forever.

But his smile vanished, "Except, who will walk me down the aisle since my parents are gone-"

"I WILL!!" Mason and Kyle turned to each other smiling, "We will"

"Eh? but it may take a few years since I'm only 1500" he told them feeling a little down.

Mason smiled as Kyle ruffled his hair laughing, "I think we will probably stick around even after your married kid"

Snow was shocked that his only two family members who were only enemies a few hours ago were now willing to be there for him no matter what.

"yes, thank you" he could not hold them back as his tears fell. He was so happy, so very happy. His life had only been nothing but fear of those who were after him but now he was calm and happy with the ones he loves. He hoped for all eternity that Dennis would always be beside him.

While they talked Dennis was letting his mind wonder at the thought of Snow in a white tux matching his pale skin and hair or a pure snow dress. He could not contain the chuckle that left his lips at the thought of trying to convince Snow to wear a dress. To keep from laughing he buried his lips into Snow's neck smiling as he felt him shiver.

Dennis tightened his hold on Snow, "I can't wait to marry you and make you mine for eternity"

Snow smiled nodding in agreement, "Yes, forever together"

They smiled at one another as they watched their family talk and soon others came into the library looking for them.

Dennis smiled, "And when we get married I can't wait to lock you in the room for a week" He whispered seductively into his ear "and I know you won't walk for weeks"

Snow blushed madly as Mason choked a little and Mavis turned red, "Did not need to know that" she muttered.

Laughing Snow looked around the room, everything was finally over, and the best part, he is with his zing forever and always.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello everybody after this chapter there's one more, please comment and vote and if you wish for a sequel please let me know.

Goodnight my lovelies!!