Decision

Hi everybody who missed me? LOLOL my little sister is working today and I work Friday so WHOO! I have off! Since my parents want to go on a trip next year we all have to pitch in so we gotta save our money. Well, how is everyone's day?

Oh, you may have noticed I stopped doing the coding I had, well because I started drawing again so no coding for now~ 

Well, I should probably stop babbling on about my day and life, though I would love to talk to my readers. Honestly, guys, I don't have anyone I can trust right now, my life is kinda going downhill and hope everything will be alright but I don't know.

AAHHHHH!!!! no more depressing atmosphere. LOLOLOL laugh it off LOLOL. Well then, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dennis held Snow against him tightly, refusing to even let go even a little. They were waiting outside their room listening to the loud arguing of his parents and friends as they discussed what to do with Snow. Mavis had come in while they slept and woke them up ushering them both out if the room for they can discuss what to do next. Snow tensed as he heard something brake from inside the room, were they arguing?

Dennis pulled him closer as the door opened, his grandfather ushered them both inside. His face hid emotion not giving away their decision. Helping Snow up he could feel him shaking as they made their way back into the room. Both of them could feel the tension as no one looked at them. Winnie though stared directly into their eyes giving them a bad feeling.

No one spoke as they only watched the two as they took a seat before them. Jhonny was about to speak up until Winnie rudely pushed him aside and spoke up.

"BYE BYE!!!" she screamed opening the door and motioning for Snow to leave smiling happily.

He actually expected this and from how no one would look him in the eye he knew she was not just playing around. Dennis barred his fangs at her and blocked Snow from moving or letting anyone move towards him. Mavis tried to get close to calm her son down but she almost had her arm bitten off by her own son.

Snow watched as they argued back and forth, how Dennis fought his own mother, how his father tried to calm them both down. This was his fault, everything that has happened to them all was his fault. If Dennis had never met him then maybe nothing like this would've happened to them.

Snow stepped away from Dennis and quickly ran out the door as tears blurred his eyes as he ran away from the room. He did not stop even as he almost tumbled down the stairs as he ran or how he bumped into others as he tried to leave the hotel.

Bumping head first into something he looked up to see one of Winnie's brothers staring down at him. Wonnie, he believed his name was, wanting to run away as he remembered he was the one to grab his leg before he fell from the tree. But then he remembered what Dennis said, they were kind.

"Sorry," he told him.

Wonnie waved it off smiling, "What's up? you-"

"DENNIS!!!"

They both looked up to see Dennis trying to jump out the window from their room, looking closely Snow could see multiple monsters trying to pull him back into the room.

When he finally shook the arms off he jumped, Snow screamed reaching his arms out to catch him, in a way he did.

Dennis transformed into a bat flying underneath him before changing back and scooping him over his shoulder.

"Thanks for stalling him Wonnie"

He waved them goodbye smiling as Snow processed what had just happened, stalling?