Who are you?

585h8gnetiufreio934p8HUO%^*("{)YGUTEliuherlgn73647o592

New code! ;p

Ok so my school year isn't going very well, who knew I really stunk at math. Well, wish me luck I have an exam tomorrow hope I pass guys I really really hope I do. Though I am very nervous I will do my very best. I WILL NOT FELL!!!

Hopefully. Well, Enjoy this new chapter!! PEACE!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Even though they were only there to make sure the boy never left this time everyone was, surprisingly, asleep very asleep not even the dead arising could wake them. Especially not the two who slept in each other arms peacefully. The smaller of the two was cuddling close to the older ones chest breathing in his scent as the older one pressed his nose into the smaller one's hair and smiled as he smelled vanilla. It was a peaceful atmosphere, no one was awake or making sounds in their sleep. It was perfect.

Then a. loud bang ran through the room, many stood straight up ready to fight or run. One stood up doing some chopping moves before tripping and landing on his face. The girl next to him laughed before helping him. The two on the bed, well that was strange, the smaller boy hid under the bed covering his ears as the other tried to get him to come out.

The sound was the door being hit, someone was knocking.

"yes?" one asked

"you guys up yet? we should really talk now"

Mavis was the one to open the door, it was Winnie, the only one to not stay that night. She walked in closely followed by her mate, Mavis gave her father a questionable look when he saw him come him after them. Shrugging he smiled, "I got hungry"

Everyone began to sit back down and waited for Dracula to explain what was happening, well he waited for Dennis to get the boy out from under the bed. Smiling as his grandson gave up letting out a

small sigh and crawled under the bed with him. The others may not have noticed but he definitely saw something go through their eyes when Dennis crawled under as well, and he was right.

Dennis stared into the eyes of the boy, and he felt something light up in his heart, the feeling to protect him became ten times bigger. He couldn't help but smile when the boy felt the pull as well because he cuddled closer to him as he slid in next to him under the bed. Dennis wrapped an arm around him bringing him as close as he can. Blushing bright red when he realized their noses were touching. The boy though did not seem to really mind as he nudged their noses closer together. Dennis could have sworn he was about to get a kiss as they both closed their eyes leaning in closer. Until someone grabbed his leg dragging him out from under the bed panicking a little, the boy followed out from under and looked around hesitantly before noticing Dennis, still laying on the floor staring at who dragged him out. Crawling to him, the boy began to cuddle back up with Dennis. Not minding one bit of the intruder of their moment Dennis cuddled back with him as well.

Someone growled from above them, it was Winnie.

"Quit it" she commanded

Dennis ignored her and lifted the boy back onto the bed, smiling when the boy didn't even let go, not even a little. Dracula, Jhonny, and a few others were a bit disappointed with what Winnie did. Also because it was kinda cute their little romantic moment.

Dracula waited a little longer for everyone to get comfortable enough to speak up, once done he didn't hesitate to rip the bandage off of everyone's thoughts on the boy. Turning to Mavis he smiled awkwardly.

"sweety pie, meet your cousin, Snow"

He was still smiling as everyone turned to Mavis then to the boy, who they guess was they now had a name for, Snow. Surprisingly it was not Mavis to break the silence but her son, Dennis. He was smiling down at the boy, Snow, his zing. He was so happy to finally know his name though Snow was confused on who Mavis was and what a cousin was. Looking around confused and what everyone was staring at him for he leaned more into Dennis's chest.