Deaths

Sorry, this story was a bit late turns out I work tomorrow and nobody told me anything until now. So that stinks for me, at least I get money. LOLOL, so let's get on with the show....story...chapter? Ugh, you know what I mean.
ENJOY!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dracula noticed the crowd that now began to surround them. Realizing the possibility of a fight to get rid of Dennis and Snow he began to usher everyone who is involved in a private room. Making sure to separate Snow and Dennis from the other monsters who glared at them darkly.

Rubbing his temple in exhaustion Dracula tried to continue on. "Snow can you tell us, how....your parents, you know" he motioned with his hand trying to find the right words, "were murdered?" he asked. 

Snow did not really mind telling him and Dennis how they were killed but, glancing at the other monsters he was a bit nervous. Dennis noticed this giving his hand a light squeeze to calm him down, hoping that will be enough. Luckily it was as he nodded to him smiling sadly, taking a deep breath to calm himself as he turned to face Dracula and everyone else.

"My mother was killed a few days after I was born, they had been caught and she created a distraction for my father and me to escape. I don't know for sure how she died."  He told them sadly.

"She was obviously killed by hunters!!" Winnie screamed gaining agreements with the other. Jhonny was the only one to not say anything.

Dracula shushed them all, "And your father?"

Snow looked away, "They found him a few weeks ago....... I saw him be burned to death along with our home" By the end of the sentence he was crying as Dennis already had his arms around him. That confused Dracula.

If his parents were both killed by hunters then they should've both been violently murdered right before the boy. But only the father was, and his father was a hunter. That could only mean one thing, someone else killed the mother, not the hunters. 

Dennis continued to hold onto Snow as Drac. tried to figure out who else could after Snow. But only two words popped into his head. 

VAMPIRE COUNCIL

"Snow I think your mother was murdered by the .....vampire council"

Mavis's blood ran cold, "But they wouldn't do that.....I mean they accepted Dennis...didn't they?"

At her father's silence, she began to worry, it is a tradition as well as mandatory for every child born of a vampire to be checked with the council. Just to make sure the child is healthy, but now that she thought of it she did not remember Dennis every going to see the council.

"Father?" Dracula turned away and pushed everyone but his family out of the room. "I'm sorry Mavis but if I showed them Dennis they would have killed him" her heart drop, that meant that nothing can stop them now. If they know Snow's here then they will search the hotel and kill any half-bloods. And maybe even any monster that stands in there way.

Dracula turned to Dennis and Snow hoping to explain the problem but turns out Snow had grown tired and had decided to sleep right beside Dennis. Dracula could not wake him as he had a gentle smile on his face. 

Luckily Dennis was still awake calmly and very seriously taking pictures of Snow's sleeping face. At that moment Jhonny could not help but wonder where his son had gotten this personality from, definitely not him. Then he remembered once waking to Mavis staring at him as he slept. That had frightened him a bit at the thought of it occurring every night.

"I will be back, I must speak to grandpa Vlad about this,"  He told them all and headed out the window taking bat form. "I will try to be back as fast as possible" Turning to Mavis, "Honey bat, please do not give up on Snow if you do you may lose Dennis just like how I almost lost you" then to Jhonny, "Protect them in my place" And with that, he was off.

Dennis stared straight into his mother eyes as he stood up lifting Snow with him. "I will follow him everywhere mother no matter the cost"

Jhonny smiled as Mavis sulked at having lost at getting rid of the boy. His father opened the door for them as they headed back to their room. Though a hole was just blasted through half of the hotel lobby it seemed like the witches and zombies were already half done rebuilding the lobby.

Yawning loudly, Dennis adjusted Snow in his arms and headed to bed for a good dead rest. Behind them, Winnie watched along with her mate glaring at them. She had heard everything and Dracula and his family may be blind but she isn't. No matter what Snow will be gone before morning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the woods that surrounded the hotel, two armies rested far away from each other. One rested behind the hotel the other in front, they were resting for tomorrow to come.

Because tomorrow was the day everything will begin, if the monsters did not hear their warning and give up the half vampire's then they will attack. And one thought for sure, anyone who get's in their way will be struck down. No mercy, for anyone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Snow sneezed in his sleep waking him suddenly, looking around he see's Dennis asleep beside him and his parents sleeping on the extra bed. Something had woken him, not just him sneezing but some feeling that something is about to happen. But what?"

Looking back at Dennis's sleeping face he smiled and decided to worry about it when he woke up again. Cuddling back beside his love he let sleep take once again but that feeling never went away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am so sleepy guys, it has become harder to update every day but I promised to finish these before classes begin so I will finish it! Only nine more chapters left.

Not to mention that in New Years I got really sick and even now I still have a very bad cough that keeps me up at night. Hopefully, i get better soon especially because i work this weekend.

Well, for now, goodnight my lovely people.

LOVE LIVE LAUGH!!!