Hyun Woo smiles slightly and shakes his head, seeing his friend attempting to hide her sadness with that big smile. He can see right through her but he just lets her be because he doesn't want to see her break down. She has been through so much, she deserves to be happy for once even if it's only pretend.

 "Hwaiting!" Hyun Woo says chuckling a little. 

 "Thank you for listening, Hyun-ah," Eun Nee smiles sincerely at her best friend.

 "Silly girl," Hyun Woo ruffles her hair and goes back to serving again. 

 "No worries though, right? You entered that lucky draw," Hyun Woo says and places the dirty dishes that he brought back with him.

 "What lucky draw?" Eun Nee asks frowning in confusion. 

 "The lucky draw for tickets to BTS' 4th muster." Hyun Woo tries to remind her.

 "Oh that," Eun Nee says realizing what Hyun Woo was talking about and chuckles slightly, "Hahaha! That lucky draw is going to have only three winners, only three. Thousands of other ARMYs must have entered too and as I haven't been the luckiest person since literally the day I've been born, I don't stand even the slightest of chance. Did you see? I even forgot about it! Even my brain knows I don't stand a chance against other ARMYs." Eun Nee laughs at herself. 

 "You're stupid and way too optimistic," Hyun Woo states, shaking his head. "Wasn't the lucky draw today?" Hyun says remembering. Eun Nee nods. "Aren't you going to check if you won or not?" He asks. Eun Nee shakes her head and continues washing the dirty plates, "I already know the answer so why bother feeling sad and wasting my time?"

 Hyun Woo sighs, "Alright, I'm gonna check it. You've always been so stubborn," Eun Nee bows in a way to say 'thanks', Hyun Woo rolls his eyes and takes out his phone. "Okay.. so let's see... Oh! Here it is!" Hyun Woo grins and looks excitedly towards Eun Nee who merely rolls her eyes at her childish friend.  

 "Ok so, first one is Park Jisoo, then Ah Min Soo and Choi Eun-" Eun Nee looks back at Hyun Woo at a lightning speed, you could swear she got a whiplash, "-Ki.." Hyun Woo says the last word of the third winner's name.

 "I told you to not do it but of course, you'd do it! You always have to make me hopeful and then crash that hope into little itty bitty pieces!" Eun Nee says so fast, it was hard for Hyun Woo to make out what she said. 

 "But you said you didn't care!" Hyun Woo explains, scared that Eun Nee might get mad and stop talking to him.

 "Yeah, right like someone would not be interested in a ticket to a BTS muster! An alien might do that, not a human for sure." Eun Nee says bitterly. 

 "I'm sorry, okay? I thought you might have won ... I just wanted to cheer you up. You won't accept the money and I don't know what to do for you other than that..." Hyun Woo says looking down.

 Eun Nee walks to Hyun Woo and places a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, Hyun-ah. I know you were only trying to make me feel better. I didn't win and it's okay, I don't even have that much time nowadays either." Eun Nee tries to reassure Hyun Woo. "Alright, now stop being a drama queen and let's go. I finished washing the dishes." Hyun Woo grins at Eun Nee and nods excitedly like a little kid making Eun Nee laugh at her adorable friend. 

 After getting their stuff, Eun Nee heads to her third job which was babysitting a 6-year-old boy named Song Hye. His parents go out with their friends at night so Eun Nee babysits Song Hye from 9 to 12 pm. She doesn't really mind though because it pays good money and Song Hye is a really adorable and well-mannered kid.

 It was 1 a.m. now, Eun Nee was home feeling tired as heck. She just took a shower to make herself feel better. As soon as Eun Nee hits the bed, she falls asleep like a bear not having a care in the world. One would say this is the only time that she can relax but her luck wasn't always on the good side with her. She would get nightmares almost every night, of her father beating Ki-Moon and her Mom and this night wasn't any exception.