Eun Nee wanted to take her family to Seoul too but she couldn't as Seoul is really expensive. Her Mom convinced her that they will be okay as her father was in jail. She was content knowing that they were safe back at home so Eun Nee went to Seoul with Hyun Woo. She enrolled in an online college as she couldn't go to a normal college because of her three jobs.  

Hyun Woo wanted to help her but she didn't want to be a burden for him. Hyun Woo and his parents were more than willing to let her stay with them, but Eun Nee didn't want to take advantage of their kindness. So she insisted that she'll try her best to work hard by herself. However, Hyun Woo wasn't stopping, he really wanted to help her, but Eun Nee warned him and said that she'll go back to Namwon if he tried to give her money again. She told him that she knows he only wants the best for her but she didn't want to be any more indebted to him. Hyun Woo couldn't do anything other than staying silent. 

Hyun Woo then decides to just be there for her. So he persisted and said that they at least share an apartment together, which Eun Nee agreed with. As they share an apartment, Hyun Woo told her not to pay rent, she insisted on contributing but Hyun Woo told her that it was okay. She said she won't live with him if he doesn't let her pay so Hyun Woo reluctantly had to agree.

 "I don't want to bother you, Hyunie ..." Eun Nee said. Her head hanged low.

 Hyun Woo didn't need to work at the diner, but he did it so he could stay with her. He doesn't have a crush on her or anything. He just loves her a lot as a friend.  

 Hyun Woo rolled his eyes, "Since when did my own best friend start being a bother for me? Just tell me what's going on or I'll call Yoon Ah Ahjumma and ask her."

 Eun Nee glared at Hyun Woo, "You're so mean."

 Hyun Woo smirked and shrugged nonchalantly, "I've been told."

 "Seriously now, spill." Hyun Woo's playful expression disappears and is replaced with a very serious expression.

 "Okay..." Eun Nee sighs.

 "Ki Moonie's 16 now and even though he never said it to me directly I knew he really wanted to start his coaching classes for football," Eun Nee pauses to see if Hyun Woo's listening and you can see that his full attention is on Eun Nee.

 "They didn't have any coaching classes back at Namwon and I really wanted him to continue his studies as a high schooler in Seoul but I don't have money for either of that...", Eun Nee sighs, once again.  

 "I know he cares about me so, he never told me that. But I could see it in his eyes. I didn't have any other choice than to break the Bangtan bank. It had the money that I was saving since I first discovered the boys so I could go see them at concerts and buy their merch...", Hyun Woo knew what the Bangtan piggy bank meant to Eun Nee.

 The only thing that ever made her excited was Bangtan Sonyeondan and putting money that she saved in her Bangtan bank every week. He knew Eun Nee didn't just break her Bangtan Bank but she actually broke her heart. Hyun Woo immediately embraced Eun Nee in his long muscular arms. "I'm sorry, Eun Nee-ah... You know you can always borrow money from me." Eun Nee pulled back from the hug and wiped the tears that fell unconsciously from her eyes. 

 "It's alright, Hyunie. It's just I really wanted to see them this year, wearing their merch, cheering for them...", Eun Nee trailed off and a few more tears fell from her eyes. Hyun Woo wiped her tears and patted her back to calm her down a bit.

 "I'm really happy that I can help Ki Moon-ah in achieving his dream and giving him a good education now. It's okay, I guess. I'll just start saving again. It won't take much time, maybe two or three years? I guess everything's good! I'm not going to cry now, the boys won't want me to cry, right? I'm going to work hard this time to see them at least once in my life so, hwaiting!" Eun Nee exclaims, pumping her fist up in the air.