Alex and Sean

Hank landed in the airport that let them land. The door opened and they all walked off the plane.

"Hands everyone" Ana said going to transport all of them to the park.

"No Ana. We are going to walk there like normal people" Charles said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Does that mean I can't run there?" Pietro asked.

"I don't think so Pietro" Erik said to him.

"Ok Dad" Pietro said walking to his sister. Erik smiled at the fact Pietro called him Dad. Charles saw Erik smiling and knew why immediately.

"You seem happy" Charles said walking next to Erik as they all started walking.

"He called me Dad. Is it weird that I'm happy he did?"

"Absolutely not. You're happy because you know he loves you" Charles said holding Erik's hand and leaned his head on his shoulder.

While walking Logan and Hank talked about how they are going to be friends in the future. Ana was tired so Pietro gave her a piggy back ride. Charles and Erik just held hands and watched the twins.

They got to the park and spotted Sean and Alex. It seemed to look like they were arguing.

"No! I want nothing to do with you! You fucked up Alex! No matter what you fucked up!" Sean yelled.

"I know I did, but I've said sorry a billion times!" Alex yelled back.

"Well that doesn't change anything! I want nothing to do with you!" Sean yelled about to walk away.

"No! Wait!" Ana said running after Sean, but of course Pietro beat her to it. Ana walked over while Pietro dragged Sean back.

"We need your guys help which means you two will have to live under the same roof. I get you guys got into a huge argument probably about something stupid. I never read your minds at all like our deal. Ok! Maybe I just did but that's cause you guys are thinking really loud. Holy Shit! This is fucking huge! Alex, Sean has ever right to call you a jerk cause you are! And Sean, holy shit, your really thinking and willing to do that?" Ana said.

"Ana! What did I tell you!" Charles yelled at his daughter.

"Sorry Dad. Don't judge other people by their thoughts" Ana said

"Now what do you say to Alex?"

"Sorry Alex, but you really are a jerk" Ana said whispering the last part. Pietro shook his head agreeing with his sister.

"Back to topic, um, what do you need us for Professor?" Sean asked wanting to forget everything.

"We're getting the gang back together. We need to fix the future" Charles said keeping it simple.

"Fixing the future. Getting the gang back together. I'm all in" Alex said. He then turned and looked at Sean.

"Fine, I'm in. I'm leaving right after though" Sean said.

"Ok it officially now we just need Raven" Logan said.

"Ok. I'll tell her to meet me at the mansion. Ana take us to the jet" Charles said making everyone join hands with her.

A/N: Hey just wanted to say I know some things are kind a confusing. The bullet that hit Charles missed by 2 inches and I get that it could of hit something else but for the sake of the story I didn't make that happen. Your also wondering why Charles forgiven Erik so quickly. It's because Charles saw the fact that Erik would give up the Brotherhood to be with him because he loves him and the twins.

Now I want you to answer some questions. What do you think Alex and Sean's huge argument is about? What do you think about Pietro? How do you want Ana's personality to be? Do you want her to be serious? Easy going? Funny? Loud? Anything else you can think of. To answer all these questions just hit the comment button down below and leave me a wonderful comment. I just might pick one of your guys ideas. If I do I'll give you a shout out. Hope you have a kick ass day! Love ya all!