Chapter four- you're not alone

Fox
"You piece of shit." he spat down the phone and I leaned back prompting my feet up on the table in front of me. Slouching down in my chair, I got comfortable. "I'll fucking end you, I'll rip your-" Enzo continued to roar down the phone.
"As interesting as this conversation is, I'm done. I've got places to be. You know what the deal is, let me know how you feel about it." I felt a smile curl my lips upward.
"I didn't agree to shit-" he started. Again. Dropping my feet to the floor I leaned into the table in front of me, getting serious.
"Listen to me you sack of shit, you don't get a say in this, I run this. Right now your girl is crossing state lines to go finish a deal for me. Now I am getting my money back one way or another. So you can either get me that money or I'll make it off your girls." the rage that tore through the phone from Enzo would have been scary to other men. Not me, to me I recognised it for what it was, desperation and defeat. "Tell me, she's your old lady... how much do you think I would make off her? She's got a great body, good tits, that hair..." I hummed my appreciation, baiting him.
"Motherfucker." he whispered down the phone, finally getting how serious I was.
"Your sister would make me more than that again... her shy act she's got going on, definite virgin.. well I'm not definite yet but I'll let you know," I heard the distinct sound of something crashing on the other side of the line, "You get me the 190k I'm owed from what you robbed from that van then we'll talk about the other deals you've fucked for me." I went to hang up.
"But the van only had 100k worth-" he called desperately.
"Call the rest interest for wasting my time. You have a week, the longer you take the more you owe." I hung up done with the conversation. Walking out of my room I found a few of my men sitting around the main area of the compound.
"Get his sister in the van, I'm riding out with her to finish this thing up north. Well be back in two days tops, keep me posted on how things go." I called and the men moved into action.
"Who's going with, Pres?" Smiles asked, his face beginning to heal.
"Bugs and Dive. I need you here to keep an eye on things. Zips gone with the old lady yeah?" I asked and he nodded.
"Left two hours ago. You know that will go over smooth don't you?" Smiles said and I nodded.
"I know. But Venetti is exactly the type of slime that once we walk out of that room he will be giving Enzo a call and imagine how seriously Enzo will realise I am when its his old lady that just finish a deal with one of the devils in this game?" I grinned at his and watched Smiles eyes light with humour. Leaving the compound I walked the van seeing Bugs and Dive standing outside waiting for instruction. I could see she was seated on the passenger side of the car.
"Ride behind us. Keep enough distance to not be suspicious but do not lose us." I said quietly to them. They nodded affirmative and I round the car to get in the drivers side. I clicked the locks open. The air in the car grew thick as I engaged the locks once again and put the car in motion.
"Where are we going?" she whispered and Jesus, her voice was like silk. It wrapped around me. I shook that feeling off and didn't answer her. That did nothing to deter her though. For the next few hours ever so often she would break the silence with a question, asking me my name, where we were going, why she was with me, where the other girls were. Over and over she kept her voice quiet as she questioned me. So quiet and gentle I didn't expect the outburst when it came. I was just pulling into an off the track hotel for the night, seen as the meeting wasn't until tomorrow, when she twisted to glare at me.
"I've heard you talk, so I know you're capable and clearly you aren't deaf because you've glance at me when I've spoken. So you're just being rude, I hate rude people! I haven't asked you anything overly intrusive so please can I get a fucking answer?" she snapped taking deep breaths. I stared at her.
"No." I said and she gawked. If she wasn't the enemies little sister I would nearly find it cute and amusing. But I didn't let those emotions show. Instead I moved from the car and rounded it to her side. Gripping her hand firmly I kept her close to me as my men came up behind us.
"We go in there and you don't talk. You stand by my side and don't try anything. Am I understood?" I asked and she stared back silently. I raised my eye brows at her. She shocked the shit out of me in return with her response.
"Oh I'm sorry, it that how it works, I get ignored but you ask a question and I have to answer? Sorry, big guy, I was just following your example." she said sarcastically. I bent low, my face not an inch from her and I felt her intake of breath before she stopped breathing altogether, eyes focused on mine.
"Don't push me." I whispered looking her in the eyes, "You won't like how I push back." I finished before straightening away from her and walking into the hotel, her side pressed firmly into mine.
"Two rooms."I grunted at the lady behind the counter.
"I've..I have only got two doubles available." she whispered glancing up at me.
"It'll do." I said throwing cash on the counter. My men weren't impressed but they'd get over it. We moved away from the counter towards the elevator. Once inside the elevator, Dive spoke.
"I get the bed." he grunted.
"Fuck off." Bugs said back.
"I'll fight you for it." I heard her shocked gasp at Dives words and watched from the corner of my eye at how her eyes bugged out when Bugs slowly grinned.
"If you insist Brother. I might throw you a pillow for the floor, we'll see." he grinned. Enzos little sister swiftly turned to face forward again.
"No damaging injuries, lads." I said, the men aware I was riling her and it seemed I was successful by the way she trembled at my words and what she thought they meant about us. We got off on our floor and moving to the end of the hall, I opened my room throwing a key at the men.
"We're gone by six." I grunted knowing it was coming into two in the morning. I moved into the room, the little sister in tow behind me. Locking the door I turned to face her, taking off my cut I threw it onto the chair in the room. A split second where neither of us did anything but look at each other before I stepped forward. She instantly moved to back up. Reaching her I grabbed her hand and slapped a hand cuff on it before she could respond. Closing the other side around my own wrist I felt her outrage fill the room.
"What the fuck?" she practically yelled looking up at me with angry eyes. Cute.
"Listen, little bird," she gasped in disgust, "If you think I didn't clock onto your little plans of escape you're wrong. I can see the wheels turning in your head. You aren't going anywhere and the way I'm making sure that happens is this," I rose our now connected hands up between us, "Now we're going to get a few hours sleep in before we're on the road again." I finished and moved toward the bed, climbing in. She had no option but to climb with me or get dragged. All the while though she didn't shut up.
"How dare you! This is a joke, hand cuffed! How exactly do you think I would get out of here? Hm? You're the type that sleeps with one eye open I'm not stupid enough to test that and-" she kept lecturing until I rolled into her, taking her to her back and me on top. Once again I had my face an inch from here, this time though I was ignoring how good she felt under me.
"Not going to say it again little bird, go to sleep. It's done and-"
"Daria." she snapped interrupting me and I blinked.
"What?" I asked not following. She rolled her eyes in exasperation.
"My name. It's Daria or Ria, not little bird" she scrunched her nose up, all cute again. Fuck.
"Daria." I mumbled looking into her eyes and instantly felt her involuntary shift under me at the sound of her name leaving my lips. Time froze. All movement stopped between us as we stared at each other before I swiftly rolled off her and lay on my back. Reaching over with my free hand I turned off the lights putting us in darkness.
"Go to sleep." I said for the final time.
"And yours?" she whispered into the blackness ignoring me, "what's your name?" she asked. I didn't answer not for a long time. Long enough I hoped she had fallen asleep.
"Fox." I said quietly.
"Fox." she repeated and I instantly felt that. It raced its way through my body.
Fuck.
"Why am I needed at this meeting tomorrow?" she asked quietly, vulnerable. I didn't answer her though, I owed her nothing and when tomorrow came, she would understand her place in all this. Until, and if, the time came that the debt was paid off, she was mine.
********************************
Hey just a recap on everyone just incase anyone is lost.
So book one we had:
Millie and Cut who's son is Fiachra who in this book is president going by the name Fox.
Book two had:
Switch and Aine. Aines daughters name was Grace O Malley who hasn't featured in this book as of yet. At the end of the last book Grace, who was only young then, went to live with Tony (full name Antonio Rossi) who was a close friend of Aines.
In this book we meet a whole new group of characters who are of Fox's generation.
Firstly the Savage MC men are Zip, Smiles, Dive and Bugs under Fox's presidency.
The President of the Vultures MC, whose name is Enzo, features along with four of his club's women ( Daria, Greta, Cecilia and Aurora). Greta is the old lady of Enzo and Daria is his little sister. The other two women are family of the MC.

Can I clarify anything else does that help?