Picky Business Man

Name: Yeahoran

Pairings: Ziall

ZIALL ROCKZ

Summary: Niall is a very picky guy when it comes to airplanes. Niall is a business man and travels a lot while Zayn is a flight attendant. Every time Niall travels anywhere, he would surely book the airplane Zayn works in. 

~~

    Niall hadn't meant to, but he accidentally stayed up longer than he wanted to searching for a good plane. And in turn, he had overslept, missing his alarm by an hour. So that's how Niall found himself rushing to get to the airport on time and not miss his airplane. 

    Checking his watch for what seemed like the millionth time, he drummed his fingers impatiently on the seats of the taxi he was riding in. The minutes until ten o'clock seemed to be racing by, and Niall didn't like that. If he didn't make that plane and get over to America by Tuesday, he might not have a job anymore. 

    "Is there any way you could go any faster?" Niall asked again, his eyes flickering to his watch. Twenty three minutes until they would close the boarding. The driver-whether he heard Niall or not-didn't step on the gas, didn't go faster. With a sigh, Niall thumped back against the seats, crossing his arms over his chest. 

    It wouldn't be the first time Niall had missed a plane. The last time he had missed it, his boss had almost fired him, but he had somehow managed to keep his job. Niall had promised that he wouldn't miss a plane again, but how was he to know this would happen? Niall could only hope that he'd get some kind of miracle that would magically make him able to get on his plane in time. 

    Ever since Niall was little, he wanted to do something that had to do with music. He had been thinking that he would join a band as a guitarist. However, he had given up on that dream and signed contracts for new bands instead. It wasn't what Niall wanted to do, but it was better than nothing. 

    After six more agonizing minutes, the cab pulled up to the airport. As soon as the car came to a halt, Niall flew out of the back seat, tossing a ten dollar bill onto the passenger seat as he hurried to the back for his luggage. Maybe, just maybe he would make it. 

~~

    Somehow, Niall had made the plane in time. They were just about to close it off, but Niall had managed to get on and was now seated in one of the red plush seats they had to offer. There was no one sitting beside him, yet Niall chose to sit in the seat closest to the aisle. A breath of relief left his pink lips as he dropped his head back against the headrest, his eyes closing. He didn't want to be bothered for the rest of the trip. 

    "Excuse me, sir, but could I offer you a drink?" As soon as the voice reached Niall's ears, his eyes snapped open to see who the beautiful voice belonged to. Standing just the row in front of him was a boy about his own age, silky looking black hair jelled into a quiff atop his head. The boy was wearing the uniform, just like the other flight attendants, one that was a white t-shirt with the airline's name on the front in bold red letters. Niall's eyes fixed themselves upon the boy's tattoos, which were inked all over his arms. 

    The boy turned his head towards Niall, their eyes meeting briefly until the boy turned back to the passengers in front of the blonde. The boy had the most gorgeous eyes Niall had ever seen-a honey brown that you could get lost in. Niall had never known that a person could be as beautiful as the one in front of him. So lost in his thoughts, Niall didn't even notice that the boy was next to him until his music-like voice was streaming to his ears again. 

    "Excuse me, sir, but could I offer you a drink?" He asked, a smile stretched across his lips. The air seemed to leave Niall's lungs, and he sat there dumbfounded for a moment. A blush covered his face as he nodded, mentally cursing himself. Here was this cute boy standing in front of him, and all he could do was sit and gawk. "Would you like water or another one of our beverages?"