Be My Valentine

Just wanted to do a Valentine one while the holiday is around. 

   "Come on, you have to like someone," Louis insisted and him and Niall reached the blonde's locker, twisting the lock to the correct numbers. "Everyone has a crush on someone. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine." Niall rolled his eyes as his locker popped open, revealing his organized space. 

    "Lou, I hate to break it to you, but I already know who your crush is," Niall smirked, turning towards his locker. "It's Harry. You always-whoa, what's this?" A vase full of at least a dozen roses were sitting in his locker, a big pink bow tied neatly around the neck of the vase. A white note card with nice printed letters hung from the bow. Slowly, Niall reached down and removed the note, his eyes scanning over the message left for him. 

Roses are red,

Violets are blue

I really like you,

I hope you like me too. 

-Your secret admirer

    Niall's eyebrows crinkled in confusion, rereading the note again. "Who are those from?" Louis asked, his eyes peeking over his friend's shoulder, reading the words. "Oi, Niall's got a secret admirer!" Niall's cheeks turned red as he quickly shoved the note between the roses. 

     "It's probably the wrong locker," Niall suggested quickly, grabbing his math book and slamming the door closed. "Come on, we don't want to be late to class. 

~~

    "There was at least six hundred roses in that vase," Louis exclaimed, dropping his tray onto the table, sliding into the seat next to his curly haired friend, Harry. Niall and Liam took their place across from the two, Niall's face bright pink. 

    "It was only like twelve roses, Lou," Niall corrected, unwrapping his plastic fork and spoon from the plastic around it. Louis rolled his eyes, stabbing the green beans on his tray. 

    "Whatever," he replied, raising the food to his mouth. "But they looked expensive, and that was not a cheap vase, I can tell you that. My mom has one just like it, and she said it cost at least fifty bucks, just for the vase alone. Someone likes you enough to spend a lot on you." 

    Niall's face turned a darker shade, so he kept his head bent, picking at the food on his tray. The three of his friends continued to talk about other things, but Niall tuned them out, glancing around the room at everyone else. His eyes caught sight of him. 

    The boy was surrounded by his friends, his chocolate eyes bright as his pink, plump lips were parted in laughter. Niall could listen to that magical sound all day and never get annoyed, he loved it so much. The raven hair was up in his signature quiff, looking silky to the touch. Niall longed to feel it, let it run between his fingers. His tan skin poked out from under the tight white t-shirt on his broad chest, tattoos inked across his skin, giving him a bad boy look. But Niall knew better, Zayn was a softy, he wouldn't hurt anyone. 

    Zayn's eyes flickered over to Niall, sending the blue eyed boy a dazzling smile. Niall's face flushed, but he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away. He was, however, able to return the smile to the tan lad. Zayn turned away to his friends, causing Niall to sigh contently, turning back to his friends. 

    "Who were you staring at?" Louis exclaimed loudly, attracting attention as he practically leaped onto the table. Niall didn't answer, a smile still on his face as he pictured Zayn smiling at him. "Harry, Liam, who was he looking at?"