The prince and the phantom boy chapter 10

"What are you doing." A voice Said.

All their eyes widen. Kuroko looked and saw...

"Aoimine.." Kuroko Said.

"You Who are you!" The girl tried yo shake the hand off he was holding.

Aomine squeeze her arm tighter. She wince in pain. All the girls frighten backed away from and angry looking Aomine.

"Aomine Stop." Kuroko reach out and held onto his hand.

"I'm okay. I'm not hurt or anything really. I'm fine." Kuroko looked him. Aomine also looked at him to see if he was lying or telling the truth.

"Tch." Aomine shove the girl to her friends who caught her.

"If I see you anywhere near Tetsu again. I will seriously hurt you weather your a girl or not." Aomine glared.

They all shriek and took a couple step back.

"L-let go." She Said.

They all nodded and followed her out her the rooftop. When she open the door there stood Akashi Seijirou.

"A-Akashi-Sama!" They all Said. Some girls blush of how handsome he looks.

"Ah, Hello. But please don't act like you know me because I don't like dirty girls like you." Akashi smiled.

They all made a shocked face as Akashi walked past them to where Kuroko and Aomine was.

"Kuroko." Akashi called out to him.

Kuroko and Aomine turned to him.

"Akashi?" Kuroko blush a little when their eyes met.

Aomine and Akashi looked at each other in the eyes with dark glare.

Heh. This will be interesting.

Akane: and Happy birthday to Kuroko Tetsuya!! Our kawai Angel~~

Akashi: Tetsuya not your angel he's mine. Tetsuya tonight's we go in a date.

Kuroko: Eh..*blush*

Akashi: lets go tonight we will watch the red moon together. *kiss Kuroko in the lips, hold him into a bridal style and ran away (the readers get to choose where they go)*

Akane: *watch as they leave* a gust of wind flew past her as she stood there alone.

Akane: well thanks for reading. And another Happy birthday to Kuroko and people on this 1/31/2018.❤️❤️ bye bye~

❤️❤️ bye bye~