Chapter 7

"MUM SAID TO WAKE UP FOR BREAKFAST!" a voice shouted in my room, I jumped up and screamed holding my chest, my heart beating so fast. I looked at the person and saw Elijah smiling cheekily at me and Jack behind him smirking.

I was still trying to control my breathing when Elijah spoke up again.

"I'm sorry, they said you wont wake up if I tried calling you in a quiet voice but I still tried and you didn't! so I yelled..." he looked at me innocently with puppy eyes which made me forgive him straight away.

"It's okay Elijah but please next time don't try to give me a heart attack," I said whilst stretching.

"Yeah Elijah, next time simply pour water on her face. That use to work all the time with us," Jack said looking at him. "Breakfast is ready, come downstairs." He said to me then went out my room with Elijah.

I went to the bathroom with my toiletries and freshened up, changed my clothes and went to join everyone in the kitchen.

The smell of a full English breakfast hit my nose, I can't remember the last time I had one. Entering the kitchen everyone looked at me, something I'm starting to get use to, then continued to eat.

"Oh you're up, that's great. Come join us," mum smiled at me. I sat near Conner and Jack since it was the only empty seat, not that I mind though, and started to stuff myself. It wasn't until few seconds later I felt eyes on me and looked up to see everyone again looking at me while eating I was, must be because I'm shoving food down my throat like I have been starving for weeks.

We all finished eating and cleared up, the twins went outside to play football and Elijah tried to join them.

"Vans, we should go now, to the nhs to get that arm checked," conner mentioned to me.

"Oh yeah, lets go. If its okay with mum..?" I looked at mum.

"Yes darling go get it checked out, it looks too painful."

********

We were coming back home now from the hospital, and I was right, my arm is broken and will take few weeks to heal again. Joy. Please note the sarcasm.

"Elijah will probably want to sign it so I bought markers," Conner spoke.

"Oh yeah, I guess he might. Thank you for taking me to the nhs Conner," I thanked him, after what I put them through he still cares for me and my health and for that im grateful.

"Don't worry about that, its fine," he said and drove into our driveway, we left the car and went inside the house.

"You are back! And your arm is broken, oh god, does it hurt darling? Do you need pain killers?" mum asked scanning my arm with the red cast on.

"Its okay mum, I'm fine, the arm feels fine too," I chuckled, mum always gets too worried, once I scraped my knee when I was younger and she asked me if I needed to go to the doctors, it was literally just scarped and tiny bit of blood.

"Okay darling, go sit down in the sitting room, everyone is there watching telly," she said to me whilst walking in to the the kitchen, mothers and their kitchen.

"Come on Vans, lets go," Conner walked inside the room with me tailing behind him and stat next to Jake, there was empty space near Elijah so I went and sat there.

"Woahhhh Vanessa! Your cast looks really cool! In my class a girl had a cast one and we all wrote on it with markers! Can I write on your one? Pleaseeeee!" Elijah asked with a pout, he is so adorable.

"Yeah of course! Conner bought some markers, go get them and write on my cast." He jumped off his seat and got the markers and started his art.

After many episodes of The fresh prince of bel air and snacks, Elijah finally finished doodling on my cast, looking down at it put a smile on my face, in his scruffy cute writing he wrote many things like, 'Elijah, best brotha','Van my favorit' and few scribbles, the spelling mistakes are adorable!

"Awhr Elijah, it looks so nice! Well done," I messed his hair and we both laughed.

I went to my room later on so I can start unpacking my belongings and I bump into Aaron.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," I said.

"It's cool, where erm.. where you off too?" He asked awkwardly, but I'm so glad hes talking to me I paid no heed towards it.

"Just going to unpack," I smiled.

"Oh alright. Need help..?" he asked

"No its fine Aaron, I'm good. Thank you though," I thanked him

"Okay.." he trailed off and went downstairs.

I went into my room and looked at my suitcases, opening it up I see nothing inside it is tidied and nearly everything creased up. That reminds me how fast I had to pack my belongings, everything, my passport to my last pair of underwear because I have no intention, whatsoever, to go back to that house.

**********************

Heyy wonder what happened to her..?

Anyways vote comment and follow!!! It'll mean so much to me <3

byeee