Chapter three

The trains zoomed passed me, causing my hair to fly around. I tucked my brown long hair behind my ears and sat on the bench, waiting for the next train to arrive, the one that'll take me home.

Its now 4pm and the train arrived, getting on it was a struggle but I managed. Looking around I was searching seat number 41, hoping no was going to sit near me. I don't know why but I always hated it when people sat near me in busses, metros and trains. I spotted seat 41 however luck was not in my side today, there was guy sitting on the other chair with earphones in and I'm sure he's asleep. Well then, I guess him being asleep is a good thing.

I sat near him after putting my suitcases in the racks where I can see them and got my earphones out. Looking at the guys' seat number on top of the chair it reads that he's also going to Newcastle. Lovely. 3 hours and 25 minutes next to a lad who by the way looks quite scary, his brown bangs covering his eyelids a little and a creased forehead I can see behind them.

I got my phone out and plugged my earphones in and closed my eyes. I want this journey to end quick but the quicker this journey ends, the faster ill see my parents and sibling who I don't think wants to see me again after I ditched them.

*******

The sound of movement woke me up. The music in my ear was still ongoing, checking the time on my phone I see the its only 6:15, an hour and a bit to go. I took my earphones out since my ear started to pain a bit and slide my phone open. I had a habit doing that, like I have no reason to go on it, and I see that the charge is on 30%. Great. Where on earth am I suppose to charge it now?

I got the charger out my bag and turned towards the window side to see if the charger was there and I see the same lad from earlier still sitting there. I completely forgot out him so me being me gasped since I get scared easily. The guy looked towards me, his eyes, wow. Just wow, they are dark green with a bit of brown and me being me again just stared at them, not even realising how rude I was being.

"Hi..?" he said frowning. His eyes squinted a bit, looking at me weirdly. He then coughed and I came back to my sense.

"Oh erm hey," I replied and looked back at my hands trying to think what I was thinking of before I looked at him. Oh yes, I had to charge my phone. "is there a plug in your side? I need to charge my phone."

He looked down to see if there was one, and there was. "yeah there is." He answered. I waited for him to ask me if he should do it for me but he didn't and im not going to ask him since I always hated asking for favours. So I went on my knees on the floor and streached over trying to put it in without touching him but there was too less space so my shoulders brushed over his legs. After couple of tries I finally got it in and left my phone on the floor near his feet.

Whilst getting back up I hurt my sore arm on the seat.

"Ouchh" I couldn't help myself, it was paining so much I felt my eyes going teary but I blinked them away.

"You know you could've just asked me right?" the guy mentioned looking at my arm cause I was cradling it like a baby. I just nodded at him and looked down towards my arm, since it was hot I had taken my jacket off and had a t-shirt on under so you can see my bare bruised arm. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Erm yeah, yes I'm fine," I lied. My arm is hurting like a female dog right now, ad yes I could've said the word but I don't like to swear.

"Are you sure? Cause it looks like that would hurt like a bitch." He can read my mind, what the hell.

"It fine just a bruise, going to get it checked out though just incase" I looked down wanting to put my earphones back in but realised my phone is charging and my iPod is in one of the suitcase. He just nodded at me and went on his phone, end of conversation.

***********

"Next stop, Newcastle upon Tyne" the intercom spoke. Everyone who is going to stop there started getting ready, I put my jacket back on and so did the guy next to me. He looked at me and asked,

"Do you want me to get your phone and charger for you?" thank god he asked, cause I was planning on just waiting for him to get up to leave then get it.

"Yes please," I replied smiling.

He bend down and reached for my phone and charger then handed it to me. His fingers brushed mine and the sudden coldness made me flinch slightly.

"Thank you"

"Its fine" he said then stood up, I stood up straight after knowing he wont be able to get out without brushing pass my legs.

I went to my suitcase and pulled them out one by one using one hand which took quite a bit of time. When the train stopped I grabbed them with both my arms since I didn't want to risk it by it getting stolen but I felt a hand light stopping my right arm from holding the handle .

"I got this one, don't worry I wont run off with it, just going to get it down for you." The seat guy said and held the handle of it. I looked at him with surprise.

"Thank you so much," I thanked him, not going to bother by saying 'no, its fine I got it' cause trust me I don't have it. He just smiled slightly at me and looked away.

The train stopped and everyone started to get off it, he let me go first then came straight after me. But since he was still a stranger I didn't look away for a long period of time cause he can still run off with my belongings. Walking for a bit I looked at him.

"Thanks again, I'll take it from here," I said then he passed it over to me, we were near the exit anyways so its fine. "Well I'll see you again," I bided, yeah right I'll see him again, this world isn't that small.

"Yeah, you too," with that he went near the taxi ranks and disappeared into one. I soon followed after him and got inside one while the taxi guy put my things in the boot.

"Where you off to miss?" the guy asked.

"1029A Watty Avenue" I replied, I hope they still live there, if they don't I'm actually screwed. He started to drive off to my destination, all I could think of is if they'll open the door for me, if everything is still the same.

Hey, this is my first story on wattpad! please vote and comment !! xoxo