"Oh." Stiles tried to sound not too creeped out by his offer. "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny said, letting a chuckle escape his lips as he left.

The pale human looked offended

The pale human looked offended. "Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?"

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back." Coach snapped. "Not happy that you're late."

"Sorry, coach." Isaac murmured, walking past him so he could get dressed.

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season." Finstock said, his expression faltering when he saw Isaac and Danny both shirtless and their great physique. He cleared his throat, looking away. "So work on that."

oOo

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" Stiles said quickly as he walked beside the brunette pureblood. "That's every day a dead baby, Em, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because everyday is dead baby day, yay!"

 Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because everyday is dead baby day, yay!"

"Okay..." She trailed awkwardly, giving him a weird look. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins." He muttered. "You don't know about the twins?"

She furrowed her brows, tilting her head slightly as they stopped in the middle of the corridor. "Twins?"

Stiles nodded. "Ethan and Aiden."

"Oh, so that's their names." She mumbled under her breath. "Yeah, I knew about them."

"Okay, okay, good. So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right? So maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs."

"Lydia own a little dog." Emily pointed, remembering Prada. She saw the look in his eyes. "I am not going to tell Lydia to get rid of her dog." She deadpanned.