Chapter 13 - The nightmare

Heyy! Sorry for the longer update, I've been having these really bad headaches so I couldn't concentrate much on writing xxxx hope you enjoy this chapter xxxxxx

______________________________________________________________________________

Ella's POV

Ella stood there on a cliff with her father, watching the wonderful sunset casting a beautiful orange glow over the town below them. She closed her eyes and felt the warm evening breeze touch her face lightly. Suddenly her eyes snapped open as Blaise, Pandey and Draco emerged from the trees behind them with Harry, Ron and Ginny at wandpoint. They all looked like death was ready to take them at any second. She could see that they had been tortured and had not gotten any sleep recently, but she didn't care. Instead of running to help them like she normally would have done, she looked down at them as if they were pathetic insects.

"Ah, so nice of you to drop in." Her father had a sort of glee in his voice. She smiled hoping that something interesting would happen.

"Indeed father." Tom pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

"CRUCIO!" The torturing curse hit Harry in the face, causing him to fall onto his back. He writhed and cried in pain whilst Ginny and Ron screamed and begged her father to stop. Ron suddenly broke free and lurched towards her father. Ella simply pulled her wand out and flicked it at him, casting Expelliarmus without speaking. She walked over to him and pointed her wand at him.

"Hermione..." he wimpered. "Please.....don't do this..." She looked down at him mercilessly and bend down to speak to him.

"To think that i actually liked you. You're pathetic." She spat. "And my name isn't Hermione. My name is Ella Sophia Riddle." She stood up and raised her wand. "AVADA KEDAVERA!"

"AHHHH!" She shot up quickly, her heart racing, feeling dizzy and shocked from her nightmare. Did her father really expect her to do something like that? She got up and decided to venture downstairs to take her mind off of it. She opened her door as quietly as she could, trying not to wake anyone up. She walked quickly and silently down the corridor and down the stairs. She found the living room room and was glad that the fire was still burning. She sat on the sofa and brought her knees to her face, thinking about the nightmare. Would she actually turn out to be like that? What if she was forced to kill her friends, or make new ones and forget about her old ones? She was suddenly startled when the door creaked open and Draco walked in.

"Hey Ell, you ok?" She looked up at him ondering how long he'd been there.

"Not really, I had a nightmare." He sat down on the sofa at the other end.

"I guessed." I looked at him, feeling slightly confused and he explained. "Our rooms are next to each other and I heard you scream." She suddnly felt really guilty.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

"No it's fine, honest." She smiled. "So what was your nightmare about?" The smiled dropped off of her face suddenly and she looked down, feeling upset.

"Oh nothing...don't worry about it."

"Oh come on you know you want to. I'm aways here to listen." She giggled and moved over ot him, resting her head on his arm.

"That's one sentence I never thought I'd hear Draco Malfoy say!" He smiled at her and she felt happiness blaze through her like a flame. He put his arm around her and she moved closer, her heart beating faster, and she rested her head on his chest. She was surprised at how fast HIS heart was going, but she decided not to mention it.