Chapter lV: The King

KING P.O.V

*knock*

I'm just going to focus on the paper works on the top of my table when a sudden knocked on the glassdoor. I immediately signing the left folders when someone calling in my phone.

*knock*

"Come in." I irritated respond.

"Mr. Vlas, they been waiting for you in VIP Conference." She explains as my secretary enter my office.

"Give me a mins." I excuse to her.

"Yes, Mr. Vlasov." I frowning forehead how dare her to Declare my Full Surname. I'm known in my Facking short Surname 'Mr.Vlas'. So I sprayed her a Death Glare that she know's the meaning. That's a warning.

And I don't even have countless change of secretary that doesn't take a week and 1 months leaves immediately. I wouldn't say She was lucky because she took a long time. but definitely she's one of them.

"Sorry, Mr.Vlas." mabilis na hinging paumanhin niya. I just gave her a cold gaze not worth my stares.

"You may go." I frustrated said,
I took out My Phone and suddenly saw the caller and I answered it.

----- Calling Helmut -------

"What do you need?" asking him with my authoritive tone.

"Woah! Tagal ah! Wala man Lang bang HI/HELLO King?" Ryoven exaggerated uttured.

-___-

"You undering me HELMUT?!" i mocked back.

"King naman...Chilax Lang ikaw naman di mabiro!" Nagbibirong tono ng pananalita niya.

"Then what are you Fxcking need now? Time is unlimited. you should never bother to waste my time!" Iritableng saad ko.

"Ok. Na sana ang need kung wala lang mura pfffft." Bulong niya sa telepono na hindi nakaligtas sakin.

"Helmut!" I gritted my teeth in full frustrated thoughts.

"Oo nah! Ito nah! Nakuha na namin yung babaeng pinapahanap mo! Dito na namin dinala sa Secret Society na pagmamay-ari mo King"

" I still have a Conference meeting to go and then I'll go there. So be prepared. " Mando ko.

"Paano ang pri--------"

-----I Hang up the phone-----

"Tsk!" I hissed with a Draw grin on my lips.

Why do I feel different?

"Then Get ready to who that fxcking bitch?!" before I left my office I went to the conference room to final plotting my lifestyle. Why i feel? argh. never mind.

When I step in. they bowed their head to greetings me by the Board of Directors.

"Goodnoon, Mr.Vlas."

"Mr. CEO."

"Goodnoon, Mr.Vlas." but I didn't hesitate to greet back when they payed respect.

They are all in a big round table except for the only front seat that I only can be sitted. We are in VIP Conference Room in reserved hotel for this discussion.

" Let's have Thrice of Applause to welcome the President of Vlas Enterprise (Company)." said a girl in front of the projector but I'm not interested in what she looks like with a race I can't say she's Beautiful in my eyesight. Tsk that's not my Type!

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

Wrong Send With The Mafia King 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें