Chapter 40 (UNSEALING: The Scent of Morning Tea)

Start from the beginning

Vert: "A reset you mean?"

Emerald: "Not exactly... Think of it this way... In a game, there is a random chance for either an Enemy, an Ally or an Item to appear. Resets have fixed events, Items always appearing on the same spot, Enemies spawn in the same location and Allies always joining you on specific events. However, Recreations are different, some allies don't appear, some items don't exist, and sometimes more Enemies appear."

Vert: "Ahh I see, It's the same dimension however the concepts, stories, Items and such are different."

Emerald: "Exactly, from what this pendant had shown to me... Neptunio wields one of the blades that summons the rendering light... The Blade of Rendering or the Blade of Chaos... Maybe he even has both of them"

Vert: "The pendant did?"

Emerald: "Yeah, curious little trinket you got me here, when it acts up I get these crazy dreams and warned me about Neptunio... One question still remains though..."

Vert: "Yes... Why exactly is he looping the timeline?"

Emerald: "Not just that... He's making changes to it too, it's like he's searching for something..."

...creeeeek...~

Vert and Emerald: "Hmm?"

Rom: "Umm~ Where did everybody go?"

Vert: "Oh dear! Rom! Why are you still here?"

Emerald: "Your sister went to get you back... She must be really fast if she found you already."

Rom: "No... I was in the bathroom..."

...And then... Ram entered the room... and then Adult Neptune.

Ram: "Rom, we have to go. We don't want to anger Plutia you know."

Emerald: "Wait, your still here?"

Adult Neptune: "Yeah, I had to stack up on pudding and little Rom here needed to pluck flowers."

Vert: "Oh dear... Noire and Blanc went to Planeptune thinking that you were in danger."

Ram: "What!? Sis is in Danger!?"

Rom: "No~! We have to go save her~!"

Emerald: "No, your sister went to get you back here and so you will stay."

Rom: "But~..."

Vert: "Don't worry little ones we will see to it that they will be safe."

Emerald: "Yes, for now I suggest you girls stay here for now and-"

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! INSURRECTIONISTS HAVE ENTERED THE CITY CENTER WE ADVICE EVERYONE TO EVACUATE AND AVOID INSURRECTION CONTACT AT ALL COSTS.

Vert: "Oh my quite the predicament we have here..."

Emerald: "No... Idiots! I told them not to!"

Vert: "Emerald?"

Emerald: "The insurrectionists are composed of monsters that were either banished or opposed Grun's plan."

Vert: "And you never told him this?"

Emerald: "I couldn't! They were my friends."

Vert: "And what about Grun?"

Emerald: "He's... I don't know..."

Vert: "I suspected there was a thorn sticking somewhere in your heart, but to think it was secrecy... Hmm... I doubt Grun has not noticed though, he probably thought that this would happen... otherwise... He's heart will surely break."