18} laser tag seduction

Start from the beginning

Hopping out of the car, I follow Mitch and Steph across the parking lot. It's rainy outside today, I jump to dodge splashing into puddles because I really don't want my sneakers to get wet.

"LOSER IS HERE!" Auston comes running over to me, picking me up over his shoulder in less than a second. Before I know it I'm being carried across the room and over to a bench where a bunch of other people sit.

Hitting Auston's back continuously, I groan trying to escape his hold. "Stop it! You stupid idiot! Put me down now!"

Auston stops, now I'm just dangling over his shoulder. He's laughing now. Does he think it's funny to harass unsuspecting friends by carrying them around running?

"Everyone, this is Logan. Logan this is everyone." Auston grins, still keeping me hanging upside down. God this is embarrassing, and I never even went over this scenario in my head.

"Don't drop her Matts." William comes into view, laughing at my position.

He's supposed to help me?

"I swear to god Auston I'll slap you all the way to Czechoslovakia if you don't put me down in the next ten seconds." I threaten him.

William's face is priceless, he even seems to be taking a picture of my inconvenience while Morgan Rielly tells him something from behind his back.

Morgan Rielly. Holy fucking shit. This can't be happening. I was supposed to be cool, not dangling upside down in front of the leafs best defensive player.

I freeze and stop struggling against Auston's hold.

"Why so quiet?" Auston laughs, flicking my leg with his finger.

I don't answer.

Whoa.
Morgan Rielly.
Me.
Same room.

"She's doing it again." William tells him, obviously amused. What kind of game are we playing here? I just want to be put on my own two legs so I can run far far away from here and never look back.

Auston sets me down on my feet softly, making sure that I don't stumble or fall. Now I'm used to his idiotic ways by now, but I'm not used to being stared at like a crazy person.

"Lo! You've got to come here! Now." Sydney, Trisha, Rachel, and Steph pull me away from my spot in between Auston and William.

"You know Kasperi right?" Steph asks.

"Yeah. Obviously." I roll my eyes. "Why?" I'm confused at what she's trying to get at.

"His girlfriend Annika, she just texted me, Lucia asked to come with her, and when she tried to say no she literally had a temper tantrum." Steph seems a little frantic, like this information is super important or something.

"So you're saying that Lucia is coming here? Now?" My eyes widen.

What the actual fuck???

"Yes. Annika tried to stall them. I understand if you want to leave." Sydney nods to me.

No. I will not be a dramatic little girl, I can get through this and be the bigger person. No matter how badly I dislike this girl, I'm not going to let her ruin my night.