chapter 35

May walked up to her room with swollen eyes all red and baggy .....

She couldn't take the pain anymore and couldn't stop the pounding feeling and sound of her heart ....

Jakes pov
I ran after may but couldn't find her anywhere . I sat at the edge of the stairs and then got up to start kicking the wall as to how stupid I was to let her go an to use her like that and the worst part is that I'm actually inlove with her an I need her to know that ... Jake walked towards his car and starts heading off to May's house .....

May was on her bed crying and then that idea she had before decided to overfill her mind and she got up all teary eyes went to the kitchen and got a knife she walked back to her room and fell on the floor crying she slowly stood up an lay on her be with the knife in her hand .

Just then she heard a car pull up and heard the door open before she could think off what was going on she heard jake calling her name . She got up and locked her door just in time as he ran to stop her from locking the door , she lay back on her bed , while jake continued shouting through the door "may pls open the door let's talk look it isn't how it look..well  hm how u think.. ughh I don't know pls open up .... may , may , may pls answer I will break down this door may ls answer "  may was still crying looking at the ceiling then she had risen the knife up..... " may 1...2...3 " abd as he opened the door he was frozen to the ground at the sight in front of him as he saw the once lively person he loved to the now dead person in front of him ....

As jake said three that day ,  may had then stabbed herself with the knife .....

Jake had taken her to the hospital ....

1 hr later .....
The doctor had come out and Jake ran to him "is she ok doc ?" ...

"I'm sorry to say ...u were to late " ....

Lots of love....maya❤