chapter 29

Well may has very very bad mood swings and they occur at any time or at any moment ....

She can't really control it yet but she is working on it ....

After her fight with jake .... She was good for about a day till the next when she started again locking herself out from everything....

There are some things called shadow people (if u don't know what they are please look them up thanks 😍)and may sees them .....
Yes she is sometimes scared but after her mum died that's when she started seeing them and both may and the shadow people started getting close till May's family told her to socialise and then she would just see them in corners .....

After a while May then started feeling pressured and she just couldn't handle it ....She started getting panic attacks too but those were more deadly ...

After all that happened may didn't know what to do and decided to try something.....

May locked herself in her room and then started slowly going into something like a trance and then she just got up and decided she wasn't going to take it anymore and thought of just killing herself ....

May ran away from home and went to the cemetery were her mum was buried and she to tried to bury herself but after crying on her mum's grave for several hours , she knew that she couldn't take her own life and decided to go back home ....

When she got home her aunt bebe was worried sick and didn't know what to do ...
She was happy and upset at the same time and all she could say was
"your going to start therapy and I don't want anyone talking about this "

May's aunt had looked through May's phone and had spoken to some of her friends so to find out where she was...

May was home safe and happy but still a little doubt in her mind but she later on came to a realisation that this is where she belongs ......

lots of love ... maya ❤