chapter 25

May has finally started talking to her dad again ...

May saw her dad about 4 yrs ago when her aunt's called him and they had an argument why he didn't come to visit her or call her...
After a while he came and she saw him about 6 times and that was it .. she didnt hear from him for about four years....

About 2 months ago may decided to call her dad , when he answered they started talking and then he said that he was busy and it's not that he forgot about her but that he was just very busy .... May couldn't hold it in ... she started crying ... He was too busy to call his own freaking daughter ....

After the call he started calling everyday but because of the whole incident with aunt Sophie ... she then had to use aunt bebe's phone...
After some weeks she started talking to her step siblings ....

After talking with them once or twice there was already a connection....
May loves her siblings (two girls and a boy) Peter, celena and elena...

They spoke to each other at least three to four times a week...

May's birthday is coming up and her dad has already gotten her a gift (so he says ) and he said that he would be there for May's birthday ... which she really hopes for ...

Lots of love ... maya❤