chapter 3

After that day every day they would meet up ,talk , and before they go home they would  kiss each other .....

As time went by it became their thing to kiss each other every day no matter how long it was.....

A horrible day just swooped by ..some teachers found out about them. ....They had no problem with it... suddenly all the teachers knew.

Later on one day a teacher called both of them but seperatly...
They both loved each other ( at least that's what they thought)  so much but all the teachers said it would be best if they had broken up .....

later on they called both of them together in detention and told them they were dropping badly which was bad cause they had really big exams ahead of them....

After a while they left . He went to the bathroom and started crying whuch was what some said ...while May started crying in the class with some of her friends beside he holding her ....

They both knew what they had to do but it was really hard that same day at night she texted him that she thought it was time to break up so they both wouldn't enter trouble since everyone was against it .....

When they started texting
....they were both crying their lives out ...then he told her that he will always love her no matter what .....

She then left the chat , she then had the support of a really cool friend that was really helpful.....

He stayed up with May all the way through and even texted back the next morning which was really sweet....

Was she now falling for him ... you can't fall for someone so quickly ... can you ....