chapter 27

Well as time went by ... school finally over .... everyone travelling. ....Some having to back to work .... Well in other words people continuing their lives outside school ......

Well as for may and Jake their love continues ..... May's friend lola had started a conversation with may about how cute jake and may were and how we were her relationship goals and everything......

By the way Jake is in Amsterdam now travelled two weeks after we got on holiday ...
He travelled there for some time (holiday) while May is back at work with her aunt bebe....

Well lola then asks may when they were to get married (jake and may) and may then took a screen shot of the messages sent to her by lola and sent it to jake ......

5 MINS LATER (Jake replies )

Jake :"Well that's true when are we getting married hmmmm..... We have to pick a date .... Thanks lola"

May starts laughing thinking all of this was a joke...
After a while Jake sends another message "may pick a date for the wedding .."

May:😂😂

Then Jake says" ... oh I know what I will get u for ur birthday ...."

May's birthday is coming up....

" I'll propose to u on ur birthday or no two weeks before ur birthday so on ur birthday we will get married ohh and plus ur birthday is on a Sunday so everything is set ..." Jake says ...

May then was like "your so funny"

" you know I'm not joking I'll get you a ring here in Amsterdam and then bring it for you to show you how much I love and care for you ."

May was literally stuck to the floor as she was standing when she got the message ....

And it then clicked to her that he actually wasn't joking he later on sent pictures of the wedding dress that he wanted may to wear ....

" pick one

" pick one ..but they both would like really pretty on you ..."

May was more or less overwhelmed as both of them are 15 yrs old (well may is turning 15 while he is already 15)

"I will propose but we will get married when we are both done with the university "he says before going offline...

Is may really ready for this ...

Lots of love ....maya ❤