Welcome To The Vytal Festival

Start from the beginning

Port: Yes! Yes! Indeed, these two are such incredible fighters, but, are they ready for their first match against some formidable opponents?

Oobleck: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome all the way from Mistral, team VYNE!!!

The doors opposite of you opened, and revealed a team of four. You saw 3 boys, and one girl. One of the boys had long red hair, light brown skin, and appeared to have one red eye, and another, blue eye. He also appeared to be a dragon faunus. He wore a black shirt, with a red overcoat, gloves. You saw his weapon seemed to be a rather large sword and shield that most would probably have difficulty even lifting. The girl who was next to him was also a dragon faunus. She wore a light armored dress, that went passed her mid-thighs, and a blue cape. She had snow white hair, pale white skin, and crimson red eyes. On her hip appeared to be sword of some sorts, which you thought looked really cool. Next to her was another boy. He seemed to be wearing a black overcoat with purple designs around the shoulders, and also had purple trimmings. He had blue pants, with almost knee high dark blue boots. He has ember colored eyes that had cross hairs for pupils, which you thought looked pretty wicked, and had black hair. His weapon appeared to be a purple sniper rifle that had a blade coming from under the barrel.  The last boy of their team had brown hair, and hazel eyes. He wore a simply a white and red jacket, along with blue jeans. His weapon seemed to be a rapier that had a light blue hilt, along with a blue gem in the center. They approached the center, and you knew you were in for a fight.

Y/N: I'm getting excited, ain't you, Cole?

Cole: Heck yeah.

They reached the center of the arena, and greeted you with a simple smile. The dragon faunus stepped forward, and held out his hand.

???: Hey, I'm Yashiro, Yashiro Tatsuma. It's nice to meet you. Let me introduce you to my team. The girl here is Victoria Alison, the guy with ember eyes is Nathan Adams, and the guy in the white and red jacket is Edward Castillo De La Rosa.

Y/N: It's a pleasure. I'm Y/N L/N, and this is Cole Brewer, my teammate, and also my best friend.

Cole: You really have to add that part?

Victoria: It's nice to meet you. I hope you prove a worthy match.

Y/N: Ehhh? You think you got this in the bag?

Edward: That's right amigo. We're the best fighters back at Haven Academy.

Cole: Well, not trying to bring you down, but we ain't your typical huntsman-in-training.

Nathan: I'm getting excited to fight you.

Edward: Come on, it's two against four. What could they have on us?

Y/N&Cole: You'll regret saying that. *smirks*

Port: Ladies and gentleman, ARE!!...YOU!!...READY!?!?

Crowd: YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers and screams out loud*

Raven and your friends watched in excitement, waiting for the moment of battle to begin.

Yang: Daddy's gonna kick their butt!

Pan: Go daddy! Show them what you're made of!

Ruby stirred around in excitement, while sucking on her pacifier.

Qrow: This'll be exciting. It's been a while since these two fought.

Summer: I wonder what kind of training they've done.

Christina: I'm sure they got this.

Tai: I'm calling it, they beat those four in 5 minutes.

Qrow: Nahh, 4 minutes.

Raven watched as you turned to her one last time, and gave her a wink. She blushed and smiled looking at you.

Raven: Got get em Y/N!!!

Displays popped up, and it showed different land terrains, and it began to cycle through them. It showed two different land terrains, a ruined city icon, and a forest icon. Half the arena turned into a destroyed city scene, with broken walls, and debris everywhere, while the other half turned into a forest like scene, with lots of trees.

Oobleck: Now then! Let's begin the countdown, to the very first match, of this years Vytal Festival!!!

Everyone: 3!!....

You and Cole spread yourselves apart from each other as did they.

Everyone: 2!!!!....

They all readied their weapons, as you and Cole clenched your fist with smirks on your faces.

Victoria: They don't have weapons?

Edward: Qué? What's with the smirks?

Everyone: 1!!!....

Y/N: Good luck. *smirks*

Cole: You'll need it. *smirks*

Everyone: GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N&Cole: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

A/N: For this chapter, I chose @Ecosense for his Oc team. I thought his were really great OC's, and that they would perfectly fit this chapter. Don't get me wrong though, everyone's OC that they sent me are absolutely amazing, and I'm going to be using a few more as well. Thank you guys for reading, sorry it took so long to choose an OC team, there was just too many good ones. I hope you guys enjoyed, and I will see you, in the next chapter.

Spectre, OUT!!