Welcome To The Vytal Festival

Start from the beginning

After a fewmore minutes of flying, you landed at the docking station, and pulled out your scroll to call Raven.

Raven: You make it?

Y/N: Yeah, come on.

Raven: On it.

Next to you, a red portal appeared, and Raven with Yang and Pan and the rest of her team stepped through.

Christina: You two need to go ahead, since I'm still pregnant you'll have to fight two on four.

Cole: We can take em, ain't that right Y/N?

Y/N: I think we have a good advantage, but we can't be too sure.

Cole: Yeah, you're right. We got this.

Y/N: Alright, well, let's go!

You rushed off with Cole to sign up, as the other's followed suit, but at a slower pace.

Timeskip, Arena Entrance

You were standing at the entrance to the fighting stage with Cole, awaiting the announcers to call out your names.

Yang: Beat them good daddy!

Pan: Yeah! Make em hurt!

Y/N: *chuckles* I don't know about that, but I'll try my best girls.

Christina: You two better not disappoint, especially not you, Cole. *glares*

Cole: Ehehe, yeah, got it.

Raven: Good luck babe.

Y/N: Thanks.

Play Song Above

You two shared a kiss before they walked off to go back to their seats to watch your fight. You heard the sound of the door opening behind you, and you and Cole watched as light from the fighting stage came through. Then, the announcers began to call out to not just the people in the arena, but to all those who were watching on T.V. or anywhere else they could.

Port: Ladies and gentleman, welcome! To the Vytal Festival!

Everyone in the stands erupted into a roar of cheers and applause.

Oobleck: My name is Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck, and my good friend here is Professor Peter Port.

Port: It is truly exciting to be hosting our first annual Vytal Tournament, and we hope you all enjoy it just as much as we are about to.

Oobleck: Now then! If you are new to watching the tournament, here are your rules. The tournament is divided up into three segments! Teams, doubles, and singles! The winners from the team segment will chose two from their team to represent them in the doubles round, the winners of the doubles segment will chose who will go on to fight in the singles!

Port: The remaining fighters in the bracket will battle it out, in hopes for achieving victory for their kingdom!

Oobleck: We highly encourage you to stick around, because there will be quite the spectacles to spectate on, wouldn't you agree, Peter?

Port: Indeed I do, Barty!

Oobleck: Now then! For the first match of the day, and this is quite the exciting one, for this is the first time we will have two members of a team compete against a full team. Two members unfortunately couldn't be here, but they believe in their comrades, so we shall see who comes out on top.

Port: Ladies and gentleman, please, welcome to the stage, team (Team Name)!

You and Cole walked out, and heard the crowd roar into cheers and applause. Once you saw how many people were watching, you grew a little nervous, but hid it away. As you walked towards the center of the fighting stage, you saw Raven in the crowd with Christina, your daughters, and her team. She blew you a kiss, and you gave you a cute wink, which you couldn't help but smile at. When you and Cole stopped in the center, Port and Oobleck began to speak again.