Ticket 209

Aight ticket number... 209."
The tall muscle head body guard speaks looking down at my ticket number.

"You can go in."

I smile up at him my 5'3 form cowering under his 6'1 height. 
I walk past him. My nostrils immediately hit with the strong smell of cheap perfume,sweat, and alcohol.

My eyes scan the "party" skeptically. This is indeed my first rodeo. This isn't your regular club. This is one of those sex clubs. Where you go just to fuck.

My eyes scan the crowd as I sit on the stool sipping on my drink.

"

A pretty drink for a pretty lady." A warm voice sounds from behind me.

I turn around to face him. The stool slightly creaking as I swung around. My brown sugar orbs lock with cream pistachio ones.

 My brown sugar orbs lock with cream pistachio ones

"Angelo Ramirez baby girl. From Rome where romance meets spice." He says lifting my y/sc/(your skin complexion) hand to his lips. Kissing my hand with his soft well moisturized lips. I smile giggling at his clichness and the image of him applying chapstick everyday to get such soft lips.

One of his arms cage me in underneath his tall masculine frame. He smells of men's cologne and shower sex. My nostrils happily sneak in another sniff as he raises his free hand to order a scotch on the rocks. He sets his once free hand besides my body on the right side of me. Fully caging me in.

He studies my face intuitively. Examining every beauty mark. The curve of my lips. To my facial structure. Before reaching to my face without breaking eye contact swiping his finger across my cheek.

"You had a fallen eyelash amore mio(my love in italian)."

He brings his finger to my lips. For a second I think he wants me to suck on it but then I remember I'm at a public sex club and not Norman Bates hotel.

"Esprimi un desiderio."(make a wish) He says.

I quickly make a wish. Looking into his eyes as I  blow away the eyelash. Little did I know my wish would actually come true.

After a couple drinks... more than a couple drinks. I was now pushed against the wall of the bathroom stall as Angelo's head was being squeezed mercifully between my thighs. His tongue laped at my wetness. His lips wrapping around my slit as he sucked ferociously at the small bundle of nerves.