D.W. Meeting Him

Authors note: Y'all my mans name is Dean Winchester right bruh his initials are D.W. Like Author Reeds little sister. I'm weak asf.

Summary: How you meet Dean and manage to not just become another one of his one night stands.

Fluff, kissing, fighting

Dean's pov

"Take the girl and go Sammy. I'll find this bastard." I yell to Sammy quickly moving on my brown leather Timbs.

Shotgun under my arm I quickly peer around the corner. A gun shot heard in the distance. I look down at my gun confused realizing it wasn't me.

What the hell...
I peer around the corner once more spotting the vessels body lying there on the ground.

I step out into the open. Quickly running for the young women's body. I reach out to check her pulse. But my hand never lands as I'm pushed back onto the dirt. I quickly look up to see brown orbs lock with mine. Her natural beauty highlighted by the light makeup and ruby lipstick she has on. Her knife plunges into the women who was once laying on the ground who was secretly pretending to be dead now standing. Her eyes never leaving mine as she stabs the women. Black smoke rising out of the possessed.

She removes her knife. Wiping the blood off with her long red nails. Placing it in her mouth. Sucking it softly as her eyes flutter up to meet my emerald ones.
I run after her stabbing her with my holy water dipped knife. She laughs. Punching me all the way back to the wall.

"If it isn't the famous Dean Winchester." She says appearing in front of me inhumanly fast.

Her hands push me against the wall. Her strength undeniably strong. Her right hand holds me as her left hand lifts my chin up. Her plump red lips ghost over mine. Her minty breath with a hint of Cooper from the blood fanning on my face. She slowly locks our lips. I moan unable to control myself. It feels as if she's put a spell on me.

"Such a good kisser that it saddens me that I have to do this." She mumbles against my lips.

"Do what Babydoll?"

"This." She replies.

Her smooth velvety voice being the last thing I hear as everything goes black.

I wake up in the hotel room. Quickly sitting up and quickly regretting that I did so. As a banging migraine attacks me.

"Woah woah woah chill out Dean." Sam says resting his hand on my back removing my hand from my eyes that was blocking the bright sunlight.

"Dude what happened?" I ask.

"I came back to help you fight the Demon and just saw you there knocked out and the Demon dead. What happened to YOU Dean?"

"I remember about to check to see if the girl was alive and if the Demon had abandoned her body. But some girl pushed me out of the way. And saved me. She killed the demon. It was pretending to be dead. Then we'll she licked the Demons blood of the knife. And I ran towards her to kill her. I stabbed her but she just laughed and the wound instantly healed. Next thing you know she had me pressed against the wall and her lips were on mine. She knew my name Sam and god did I love the way it came out her luscious lips. And then I blacked out." I explained.

"Dude did you just met another nephilim like Jack?"

"OH LORD I DID. Same she was sexy though. When she kissed me it felt like I was under a spell it felt so good."

"They have pleasure in their fingers dude. I'm pretty sure they have them everywhere too."

"We should hunt her down like we did Jack?" I say more so a question.

"We have to."