My Bad, I'm sorry

I'm going to be straight to my points.
First of all, I'd like to apologize to those who feel uncomfortable with this chapter. It's not a chapter of the story though.
Second, English is not my first language, so I know I made millions mistakes in my stories.
My point is, some comments under this story make me feel uncomfortable. Some tried to mock my mistakes and some tried to tease those grammar errors instead of trying to point out and help me to correct it.
This fic is my first story which I tried my best to write years ago when my English was so poor. And I improved my English through it. I don't ask for your appreciation but don't laugh at it.
Basically, it's not funny to laugh at the other mistakes at all.
And last, if you feel like reading kid's essays, leave. And if you want to help, say it loud. But I'm not going to correct it anymore because I don't want to.
And I really appreciate those who love this fic although it made you dizzy with the errors. And I'm thanking you for always be my motives to make more good stories. Because of you I can improve my English until now.
Thanks so much. And I'll keep working hard to write more stories.
Thank you.
Cheer,
Byul