Happiness (Final)

So...my life went so well with my cute sons and lovely hubby.

With...my beloved parents who always supports his son in law more than their own daughter. I envied Jungkook already.

With...my parent in-law, who always be my wall whenever Jungkook and I fight because of a little thing although it's my fault.

With...Jing, who always cared about us although she's a little evil sometimes.

With...Oppas, who always brought laughter to us.

And with...Jungkook, Jin and Jungsoo, they were my life...that I could not live without them.

Last, I had to thank to Junghyun oppa and my sister who brought the revenge and Jungkook to me. It's because revenge that brought us love although it was full of pain and tears but it also made me know about Love, pain and meet my importance people of my life...I swear I'll keep them as my life, soul and heart.

"What are you thinking?" I was standing on the balcony with Jungsoo in my arms and Jungkook wrapped his arms around us.

"Nothing! Jin's asleep already?"

"Mm...how about Jungsoo?" He asked putting his chin on my shoulder and cared Jungsoo's cheek gently.

"He's so calm and kind as you know"

"Just like Hyung. I never saw him mad even once." I smiled with that.

"It's cold here, let's get in"

"Ok" Jungkook took Jungsoo from my arms and went in the room to put him in the crib. I walked toward Jin's bed beside the crib and kissed his forehead.

"Don't you think V oppa acts strange nowadays?" I asked getting under the blanket. Jungkook sat beside me but didn't say anything. I tried to ask about V many times but Jungkook never let it out even a bit.

"You never tell me about this thing, Kookie. Why can't I know about it?"

"Let's sleep. It's not serious thing for you to worry..."

"But why should you hide it from me?"

"It's not the right time to tell anyone, it's V hyung's parent's will. I can't help but to keep that secret. I'm really sorry, baby"

"Nah..."

"Sleep" He said pulling me into his arms. I pouted pushing his gently but he tightened his arms around me. Aish! He's still a cold hearted never change.

****************************

"Jerk! FACE!!!"

"Brat!!! I'm not in a mood to fight with you! Go away!"

"Yah! You think I want to fight with you?"

"Just go away"

"That's what I should say to you. It's my house, Jerk!"

"Just go away from my sight"

"It's my right to go anywhere. You're not my boss!"

"Then...I'll go. Tch! Brat still brat." V walked out of the living room to the back door.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jing shouted running after him. All of us kept our mouths shut staring at Jing and V bickering. No one of us dare to interrupt or stop them, not because we were afraid but because they didn't let us say anything since they started the battle.

"Mommy, why Hyung and Noona fight? Aren't they friends? Teacher told me that fighting is not good, so we should not fight with our friends!" Jin said cutely.

"Ah, Jin, why so cute" Jimin Oppa said pinching Jin's cheeks.

"It's hurt, hyung!"

"Oh, sorry"

"It's right, Jin. Fighting is not good" Jin Oppa said patting Jin's head.

"Suga hyung, why you're so quiet?" Jin asked walking toward Suga oppa.

"Am I?" He widened his eyes a bit and lifted Jin to put on his laps.

"Yes, you don't talk since you come in the house"

"Oh, I should talk then."

"Hyung, you're cute." Jin said reaching his hand to pinch Suga's cheek. He made a shock face. We all burst in laughter, Suga was known as quiet, sleepy guy but now Jin called him cute, hahas. Jungsoo started to cry because of their loud voice. I quickly walked to the balcony.

"Kids, dinner is ready!" Omma yelled from the kitchen and they ran into the kitchen with happy squeal. I smiled calming Jungsoo down.

"Don't you eat dinner?" I turned as I was asked and found Yoon oppa standing behind me.

"Not yet, Jungsoo is still awake. You should join them oppa" I smiled. He shook his head staring at me. I bit my lip lowering my head down feeling uneasy. It's hard to stand in front of our ex-boyfriend, right?

"It's ok, don't be awkward with me anymore. Past is past, present is more importance. Jungkook is like my brother and you're like my sister now. Let's treat each other like we're relative"

"Oppa..."

"I'm happy that you're with him. Jungkook is a bit cold but he's a real man who has enough responsibility to protect you. Don't worry about anything between us." Yoon said softly, I nodded. He was always a good oppa ever.

"Thank you hyung. And I'm sorry too. It's a big regret of mine..." Jungkook said. Yoon turned to smile at him.

"I always forgive my dongsaeng. Just promise me you'll never hurt her."

"I will never do that, hyung. I'll never make any mistake again."

"That's my dongsaeng. I'll go to join them then." Yoon oppa smiled and walked out. I stared at his back sadly then Jungkook hugged me gently.

"I really regret hurting him"

"You should. He has very good heart..."

"I'm sorry for everything I did."

"What we can do...is to live happily, don't let his wish down..." I said. Jungkook sighed tightening his arms.

Laughter was heard from the kitchen...bickering was heard from the garden...I smiled as Jungsoo whined in my arms.

"Although promise is just a word but I promise to keep you and our sons in happiness, never in my life make any mistake to you again." He said kissing my head. I smiled feeling satisfied with him in my life. I promise to you too, Kookie. I love you and only you. Oh, no! I love our sons too. Sorry you're not the only one.

"Daddy! Mommy! I want to see little Jungsoo!" Jin squealed tugging Jungkook's leg. Jungkook smiled lifting Jin up in his arms. Jin giggled reaching his hand to pat Jungsoo's hair. It's the happiest time in my life to have such a great husband, two cute sons and very warm families like Ommas, Appa, Jing and Oppas.

Thank you...

Well, it's so sad to end this book. I miss it already. But I have to end it and start a new book and continue to update my other book.

Thanks for loving, voting, reading and commenting.

See you next book.

Have a nice reading.