Losing

New day

I came out of the bathroom, ready to go to school. My phone was vibrating on the nightstand. It was from Yoon. I quickly checked it.

From: My love

I feel very sorry for our relationship for those six years. Although, it's hurt so much, I'll make sure I don't live in it forever. I'll try to forget no matter how hard I try. One more thing, I decided to go, and never come back again. So do not feel sorry or regret. It's not your fault or anyone. Just promise me... you're happy with him. Goodbye...

I dropped my body to the floor as I read the message. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He's gone...He never come back to me. It's over between us...NO!

"This is losing huh?" I muttered while running.

"This is too much to handle" My target was 'That guy'. While running I bumped into someone. Before I could hit the ground that person grabbed my arm first. I looked up and found Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol..."

"Where are you going? Are you alright?" He asked pointing to my puffy eyes.

"Alright...Oh I want to ask you some question" I caught my breath.

"What is it?"

"What is the transfer student's name?"

"Mm...let me think" He blinked in thinking and then he clicked his finger.

"Ah got it. It's Jeon Jungkook. Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Nothing...Do you know where is he now?"

"I guess with his group of friends"

"Where?"

"At his private room xxx building xx"

"Ah thank you. See you later" I ran toward that room before Sungyeol could ask another question.

I placed my hands on my knees painting hard as I was standing in front of the room xxx

"Jeon Jungkook huh? Heartless guy ever!" I muttered and tried to catch my breath. I could hear the laughter from inside. Happy? Happy, when the other hurt almost die. This is very bad!!!

I knocked on the door. Many second later the door crack open. The door was opened by a very tall guy with messy hair.

"Hello! Can I help you?" He asked with his deep voice, but full of friendly. I felt good with him already.

"Is Jeon Jungkook here?"

"Oh! Yeah...He's inside, but wait!"

"Ehh..." He closed the door into my face. How rude! I took back my words earlier.

"Yah! Is Jungkook sleeping?" I heard his yelling.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I opened the door by myself. There, I saw six hot guys in the room.

"Ah Ha! Pretty girl. Are you Jungkook's girl?" A guy with very wide smile asked.

"Are you looking for Jeon Jungkook?"A boy with cute eyes asked.

"He's sleeping over there" A guy who looking good told me with a smile, pointing to a corner where Mr. heartless was sleeping with his ear phone on.

"Why are you looking for Kookie, beautiful girl?" A guy had long face winked at me. Aish! So pervert!

"Shut up!" I snarled at him made him jerk back, earning laughter from the other. I ignored them and walked toward sleeping Jeon Jungkook. Even he was sleeping, he still put on his cold face, steady but handsome. Aish! What am I thinking? I was here not for admiring his handsomeness. I pulled out his ear phone from his ear, then he opened his eyes slowly. He stared at me with his dark brown eyes.