Twins?

"Daddy!!!!" Jin ran toward Jungkook who waiting for him with open arm.

"Jinjja, Jin? You always ran to me when I pick you up...but what now?" I asked pouting at him.

"Aigoo, mommy! What can I do when Daddy is cuter than you?" He said innocently yet irritating.

"Jin!" I yelled at his words. How could he learn those words?

"Blehhh" Jin stuck his tongue out at me and pulled Jungkook to the car. I ran after them shouting.

"Stop right there, you little brain!"

"No! Daddy run faster! Come on! Mommy gonna kill me..." Jin shouted and got onto Jungkook's back and they ran together. I ran and shouted behind them.

"Mommy, catch us if you can! Come on!" Jin shouted laughing loudly. Aish!!! Get along well huh?

"Stop! Jungkook, if not I'll kill you too!!!" We ran around the car round and round. Jin squealed happily as I was about to catch him but Jungkook quicken his pace and I caught the air.

We ended up at the school playground sitting on the swings. Jin and I had ice cream in our hand while Jungkook had a bottle of water.

"I want to go to the restroom a while" I said standing up from the swing.

"Ok" Jin smiled.

Jungkook's POV

I sat there on the swing with Jin sang his school song while licking his ice cream. I smiled looking at him, so innocent.

"Jin"

"Nae?"

"Why you call your aunt 'Mommy'?"

"You meant Mommy?"

"Yes, NaIn"

"Er...I don't know too. I just call her Mommy after my parent died. But...mommy told me that because mommy has the same face as Omma..."

"Same face?"

"Yes...Mommy and my omma have the same face...or it is called...er...called...oh twin" Twin? Twin...twin...

"Your mommy has a twin?"

"I don't know, but they really have the same face. I saw in the photo once" I frowned with the word 'twin'. They had same face like a twin. NaIn had a twin? Why I felt like I was a fool? And why I had a feeling that everything's wrong from the first place? Just to hear the word 'twin'.

"Daddy! Daddy!!!"

"Ah nae?"

"When will you give me my little sister? I really want to see her" How could I answer?

"Er...soon" Aish!

"Yayyy!!! Promise!"

"Mm....promise!"

NaIn's POV

"What's so funny?" I asked as I saw Jin smiled widely.

"Daddy promises that he'll give me my little sister soon" I widened my eyes at Jungkook. He shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me. I glared at him sheepishly.

"Let's go home" I said pulling Jin toward the car.

*****************

It seem so awkward between me and Jungkook than usual, he looked extremely quiet. Sometime he sat there and kept quiet an hour or more like he was losing into something big. And one more thing, Yoon Jieun often visited our house, almost every evening. She kept saying that she'd beat me for Jungkook and every time she came she would take any chance or reason to talk to Jungkook but he would always avoid or ignore her request.