First Day : Fear

NaIn's POV

I walked into my class early in the morning. Because I didn't want any death glares so I had to come early. I sighed sitting down on my chair. No one there yet so I was alone, hoping that my friend could come. As I put my backpack down I found something in my table, it was a paper, more like a note. It said:

Come to xxx room

What? I never get this kind of letter before. And I was not sure if I could go there or not. But being a curious person I always wanted to know what would happen. Should I go or not? Go! But what if it's someone's trap? Go! But what if it's danger there? Aish!

Finally I was walking to that room. While I was walking I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and found one message received. It was from my best friend, Hyunji.

From: Bestie

Hi! Bestie today I can't go to school. As you know it's because my mum. Oh it's long story I'll tell you later. And one more thing, I'm sorry that I didn't go to your house as I promise, but I'll go there when I can. Now bye bye. See ya

Awww I would feel bored when she's not around. I guess I have to be alone. I kept walking toward that room.

Now, I was standing in front of the xxx room. I suddenly felt nervous as I held the doorknob before I pushed it slowly and the darkness greeted me.

"Hello! Anyone here?" I shouted as I walked in the room. I found my phone and made it light up. But...

"AHHHHH!!!" I fell down on my butt as I stepped on something soft. My phone slip from my hand and I didn't know where it went. I tried to stand up and find the switch to turn on the light.

"AHHHHHH!!! Not that again" I shouted as I felt the soft things move on my ankle. I stopped breathing and stood still. No! It wasn't a snake, right? I hated snake the most. I couldn't hear anything except my panting. And then I could only hear the sharp noise which I guessed it was mice sound. My tears started too form in my eyes. I stood still trying to hold back the sense. I wanted to be a vet, why am I afraid of these things. I love them. But...I was really afraid of snakes, I swear, ONLY SNAKES. And now it was on my ankle. I wiped my tears off my cheeks. Shh! Inhale! Exhale! It'll be alright. I tried to get used to the darkness. With that I found something on the wall. It was a small red light. And I knew that it was a security camera. I smiled waving at the camera.

"Somebody help!!! Help me!!!" I tried to shout. Although they didn't hear me but I think they can read my mouth and my gestures.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was in his private room with his friends, BTS. Jin was reading near the window. Jimin and Namjoon were playing with his phone and Yoongi was sleeping on the couch with headphone on. V and J-Hope were playing game while laughed loudly. Jungkook, with his laptop on his laps. He stared directly onto the screen. It was the video of a girl waving her hand to the camera, of cause it was Lee NaIn. He smirked as she shouted for help.

"V hyung" Jungkook called out.

"Yeah" V answered carelessly didn't even care to look at his dongsaeng.

"Turn on the light"

"But it's not dark at all"

"Hope hyung"

"Fine" J-hope got up to turn on the light because he didn't want something bad happen to V if Jungkook, the devil maknae, got mad.

When the light was on he could see NaIn clearly. And with that NaIn could also see everything around her. She immediately fainted because of what she saw. Around her were the insects like snake, cockroaches, frogs, mice, worms....