Good News

My life went back to a simple life again. School and home, but Jungkook was a bit busy than before. He would come home late and went out early to the company. Meanwhile, next month, it would be my last month of college and I would become a vet, my dream comes true. Jungkook would graduate and work for Appa's company properly.

And I had something different, I felt uneasy those past few weeks. I would feel dizzy or sick every single day. It was like I got weaker and weaker every day.

I was studying in the class with Hyunji beside. But I could not focus on what teacher was teaching because I was sleepy and dizzy out of a sudden.

"NaIn-ah, are you ok?"  She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, just a little sleepy" I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes to sleep.

"I think you're better go home. I'll call Jungkook oppa to pick you up"

"No, I'm fine. He's busy with work right now. Don't make him worry"

"But..."

"Hyunji-ah, I'm fine"

"Aish! So stubborn. Fine, let sleep"

"Thanks"

                ************

Jungkook walked into the house tiredly. It was 8 pm but he just came back from work. He felt very sorry for his wife that he couldn't spend more time with her.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and walked toward the bed where NaIn was sleeping soundly on. He bent down to kiss her forehead and smiled.

"Good night, baby" He was about to move away but he noticed how pale she was and frowned.

"Is she sick?" He mumbled putting his hand on her forehead to test the heat.

"No fever. Shh, what make her pale like this?" he said and he found her opened her eyes. As she saw him, her lips curled into a weak smile.

"You're back?"

"Yes, baby. Are you feeling well? You look so pale these days."

"I'm fine, don't worry"

"How can I'm not worried when you're not well?"

"I'm ok. It's just a little tired"

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the hospital, ok?"

"No, you have to work. I'm fine..."

"One word I'm fine, another word I'm fine...stop protesting and sleep. You're more importance than my work. How can I work when my wife is sick?" He raised his voice and she nodded pouting.

"I'm sorry..." He said as he saw her sad face.

"I'm just too worried about you" And she smiled.

"Ok, go to sleep. Sleep tight." He pecked her lips and went into the bathroom.

Morning

"I'm fine, Kookie. No need to go to hospital..." I protested to go to hospital. It's morning and Jungkook wanted to take me to the hospital but I didn't want. I hated hospital if it's me who will be treated. 

"You look so pale and weak and you say you're fine? Come on, get up. NOW!!!" He said and pulled me up but I felt dizzy and could not get up by myself.

"What's wrong?"

"So dizzy..." I said messaging my temper.

"See? You're not well, come on."

"No! I just take a rest and I'll be ok."