PART-16 "LAST CHAPTER"

Depuis le début

-Ms. R
-Cheif editor
-Paris....
-Uncontrollably Yours

He stopped. Looking up at the letter he sighed. He knew well its her...and that she was back to where she belonged to. Ashika and Adhiraj were purely out of the scene this time. She gave birth to a girl and both srayed back at London while he was back to his hometown.

Everything seemed settled this time just with a void he needs to correct. He sat there for a longer time as his mother walked up to him...

"So when are you going back" she asked...

He looked up at her as she gave him a letter...she left with a smile as he quickly opened it just to get the happiest moment in life. It was his call letter from the company which posted him in Paris again..

"Mom.."

"Lets start packing"

He smiled embracing her tighter...

............

"Mam...here is the latest issue" a lady showed up ather office when she gave her a framed photo of her latest write up for her column...

She smiled and spokeup...

"Thank you so much for this.."

"But why did you want to frame it ?"

She just smiled as she sighed...

The flight arrived at the airport as she just reached there. She saw him coming towards her as she waited there patiently just for a little while...

"How are you Raina"

His mother embraced her as she smiled...

"There is the car...Elena will lead u there"

She smiled as his mother walked towards the parking. They stood there waiting as their eyes met again after a long time...

"How have you been?" He asked...

She smiled...

"Just like you left me"

He smiled as a flash of the past ran back to the time when he left that day leaving her in the cold cell...

...........

Flashback...

"I didn't do anything inspector please at least let me talk tomy lawyer" she finally stood for herself...

"Every murderer says the same thing here....i recently gotto know how you wrote about the main protagonist of your book named Forever killed someone for love...writer madam you wrote that not out of anything but because it happened with you...but unfortunately its not fiction to let you escape" the inspector said...

"Sir ...god a writer doesnt write everything that really happened...didnt you read those disclaimers?" She said...

"We arent here to discuss your writeups...Sikha take her to the cell" he ordered...

Soon she was inside that dark ambiance. She waited for Nirvaan silently for a month but he didnt show up even for once...

"Mam you received the bail" the lady constable said one fine day after it had been 1 year that she was confined in there...

A smile lighted up her face as she quickly ran out hoping thatit could be no one else but just Nirvaan...but sadly...it wasnt so. Raj ... Nirvaan's friend stood there with his lawyer.

"Raj..."

"Thank u inspector" he said signalling her to come with him...

"Where is he Raj?" She asked....

He turned to face her ashe sighed...

"Raina she took him away to the UK"

She was stunned to hear it as she kept on looking at him...

"UK? Why?" She asked...

"Everything is in this letter...take care...here are your tickets and your job offer there ...take your family and leave..you will meet him soon..."

"But where?" She asked

"Paris"

She stood there silent. It was like a maze now...

"Did he give you this letter ?" She asked...

"No but his mother..."

"What?"

"You will meet him soon...thats what aunty said...take care happy journey...everything is ready your parents are waiting the flightis at 1 am tonight...bye"

He smiled and left. She stared at the envelopes. One had the tickets and the other a letter. A freezing December wind made her wrap her arms closer as she began walking along through the sidewalk.... Life took different patterns starting from the dayshe deniedto leave for India that very day. Since then these events started to win her over and over again...all that she wished is just to have a perfect end to the story she started. Everything startedthe day she stopped back while Nirvaan walked out of her life...

But now she is tired of it. She needs a hiatus in her life now...and all that she wishes for now is to be happy...

.............

Present....

He smiled.... She smiled back....emotions followed as he kept her safe in her arms now that she is his....

"Miss Raina..."

"Yes Mr. Nirvaan"

"Will you marry me?"

All she said was just a nod with tears rushing out as he embraced her tighter in his arms...

-THE END-