Holdiay Ch 31

LYRA POV

It was the day we were leaving for Greece, and everyone had met at Zabini Manor. Everyone was ready to get going, but I was still nervous about everything. I hadn't stopped thinking about the swimsuits that were packed in my bag. I didn't really want to go to the beach with everyone when they went because I was too nervous about wearing them. 

"Ready to go?" James came up to me and smiled. I nodded my head and picked my bags up, and followed everyone. We were taking a train there, and I was glad because I didn't want to use magic. I wanted to relax by myself and think about how to get out of all of this. 

Once we got on the train, everyone found somewhere to sit. I found out there were two compartments for all of us, and everyone spread out and got settled in. 

"Lyra, James, Molly, and I are going to go get something to eat. Do you want to come with us?" Scorpius was asking me. I nodded and stood up, following them. Isabella kept smiling at me and telling me she couldn't wait to go to the beach, and I was hoping this would end that for awhile. 

"James, are you excited to go to the beach." Molly was laughing, and I knew why, but the boys looked confused.

"I guess so; why?" James looked at me to explain things, but I just put my head down and didn't say anything.

"Well, I think you should be. There will be a lot of pretty girls." Molly laughed again.

"Well, I don't plan on doing anything with any girls on this trip, Molly." James looked more confused than before.

"Well, maybe just one then." Molly and Scorpius picked up speed and left me with a very confused James Potter.

"What is she going on about Lyra?" 

"Nothing," I said softly.

"Doesn't sound like nothing."

I looked up, and tears started forming in my eyes. This was ridiculous, I have no reason to hate being in a swimsuit, but I do. "Isabella picked my swimsuits out." it was all I said.

"Ahh, so you don't want to wear them." He took my hand, and we walked in silence to the back of the train where the food was.

"Well, it looks like you are getting a head start there, James," Molly said as she looked at the two of us.

"Molly, let it go." James didn't sound like his normal self; he sounded angry and threatening. "You know what happens when we touch. I am trying to make her feel better. You are supposed to be her friend, not make her feel worse about the situation." Molly blushed instantly.

"I am sorry, Lyra, you look so good in them. Any girl would kill to look like you do in those swimsuits." Molly sounded sad.

"Yes, I understand that. It doesn't mean I am comfortable showing my body off to the world like that." I spoke up for the first time today. 

After we ate, we walked back to the compartment, and we all sat in silence. I could tell Scorpius was confused. Was he supposed to stick up for Molly or me? The choice should have been easy. I wouldn't have minded. I had James to look after me now. That is how it felt, at least. 

"Scorp." I looked at him.

"Yeah."

"It is alright." I hope he would get the message. I think he did because he let out a sigh and squeezed Molly's hand. I could tell he loved her as much as she loved him. I just hope it wouldn't change once they graduated.

We finally arrived in Greece, and we walked to the hotel. Actually, when we arrived, I discovered it was more like three small houses that we were going to be staying in. Everything was very nice, and it was just lovely. I could smell the ocean from the house, and the summer sun was warm on my face. I smiled as I walked into what would be my bedroom. Molly and I were sharing a room, Lily, Cassi, and Isabella were sharing. James and Scorpius were in another house sharing, and then Albus, Orion, and Marcus were sharing. It was all really wonderful. I soon found out the third house was actually a massive kitchen and great room, like a common area for the other two houses. Everything was so nice and wonderful; I started to feel much better.