Jungkook POV Chapter

15 year-old Jungkook

She looks ugly. Her hair covers most of her face, she looks weird. (Y/N), it's a nice name though.

I'm sitting with my parents at their house for whatever this means, an arranged marriage. My parents told me I'm gonna marry her after college graduation. That will never happen. So what if I never graduate? Then I can never marry her. Haha. That's my plan.

 That's my plan

-
-
-

Unfortunately, we now go to the same high school. Wow. Her parents are pushy.

Luckily, she's not in my class. That saved me the hassle. Thank goodness.

Wonder how she's doing in her class. I haven't heard her say a word when we first met. She was always hiding behind her mom and dad and it was hard to even say anything to her. Ugh.. never mind. Why am I even thinking about her?

-
-
-

Without even looking for her, I find her alone at the lounges, eating her lunch.

What a loner. I used to be one myself. Well, I still am, if not for my superficial friends. Though I mostly still do everything on my own. Like right now, finding her alone in this lounge.

I don't even know why but my feet lead me to her. I even sit beside her and suddenly my mouth calls her, "Ugly."

She turns to me with that face hidden in hair wide-eyed in shock.

"Ugly." I said again and laughs at her.

"Jungkook?" She murmured almost a whisper but I heard it clear. Her voice is so soft and sweet, it tickled my ear.

I smirk at her, but I feel glad she remembers my name. "Alone eating lunch? What a pity."

She doesn't talk but instead continue eating her lunch.

"Tomorrow you wait for me here." I said and then walk away from her.

I don't look back at her but I know how surprised she is. I'm surprised myself why I said those words. I had no idea it was the start of me getting to know her.

-
-
-

I end up in the same spot the next day and she isn't there. Wow, did she just ditch me? After offering her company? I'm never gonna talk to her again. I'm mad and humiliated.

But when I turn to my right, she's standing there. Slowly approaching, like a ghost. And when she reaches me, she apologizes. "I'm sorry, I thought you were just joking yesterday."

"I don't just joke around you know." I said in a bad mood. "Just sit here and have lunch with me ugly."

She sits with me but replies, "Can you stop calling me ugly? I know I am but can you please?"