-10-

Jungkook greets me with a sexy smile early in the morning.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-ah." I heard him say.

I open my eyes, with the shining ray of light smiling down on me

I open my eyes, with the shining ray of light smiling down on me. I'm laying on our bed with the blanket wrapped around my body. He's still laying beside me on his side, topless. Oh, did I say I'm still naked? Yeah, I am.

After that time on the couch, he brought me up to this bed and started feeling me again. I couldn't resist. Especially when it felt so good being loved by him.

"Ah..." I grunt and turn to my side, away from him. I feel sore all over. He was unstoppable last night. He didn't stop till he had enough.

He moves over and wraps his strong arm around my waist kissing my shoulder.

"Come on, if you don't get up, I will do another round." His evil smirk showing.

"What?!" I shrieked and instantly sit up the bed, even if my eyes are half-open

"What?!" I shrieked and instantly sit up the bed, even if my eyes are half-open. "Oh come on, Jeon Jungkook!"

"What? I always feel horny for you, don't forget you're my wife. Come on, let's wash up and prepare breakfast."

He tugs at me but I don't oblige. So he comes over me instead and carries me over his shoulders. He knew I'm still naked so he doesn't forget to wrap the blanket around me. He's already in his boxers when he walks us to the bath.

"Put me down Jungkook!.." I whined at him.

But since we shower together, in the end, he still gets his way with me. I can't even stop him from doing me again.

So we start the morning cozily just like that.

-
-
-

A lot of things have changed since our first night and day.

Our relationship as husband and wife is starting to be believable. I also start listening to what he tells me, like putting my hair off my face and not looking down everytime. I went to a salon a few days back and I styled my hair as to not cover my face all the time. He will always kiss me wherever everytime I look down so I always look out for myself. I don't want him embarrassing himself with me all the time.