-6-

I keep glancing at him as we eat dinner.

We sit across each other eating the food he prepared. The food is great, he did it all by himself. But he's not even looked at me once since that mind-blogging scene in our room.

WTH? It's only our third day together but look at the progress of our arranged relationship? Fast forward seems to be the main pace of our story

I don't know how to talk to him. I'm not one to open up to strangers. Well, he's basically one.

So I finish my meal without uttering a word and get off the dining table to bring my dishes to the sink.

I don't look at him. I don't want to talk to him if he doesn't want to. Besides we're not really at that stage where we can talk, do we?

I decide to wash my dishes just to show him that I respect him. So he better respect me in return.

Then I suddenly feel two arms snaking around my waist, who else is it but him. I jump as he tightens his clasp.

"Get your hands off." I said as I elbow him to keep away from me.

He nuzzles near my ear and whispers in his deep voice, "My wife is too sexy doing the dishes, I can't help myself."

He pulls me closer, his body warming up my behind. Not to mention, his crotch is rubbing on my butt.

I start to feel uneasy. His touch is aggressive again. It makes me think, does he have a split personality?

"You perv, get your hands off me!" I said louder.

But he continues to feel me as his hands go on separate ways, one going up and one going down.

But before he can touch me on dangerous places again, I grab a pitch full of water and throw it behind me, splashing all of it on him, but also wetting a part of my back.

He instantly gets his hands off me in shock as the cold water runs through his skin over his wet clothes. And before he can take his revenge on me, I run upstairs and lock myself in our room.