-12-

At home, I stumble upon his phone.

He's in the shower and I just walked in the room to get mine.

I pick up his phone at the bedside table. I sit on the bed and try to access it.

The screensaver looks cute, his face was really funny in it and mine was unbelievable. I find myself smiling at how silly we were.

 I find myself smiling at how silly we were

Then I press the home button. It has a password. So I try my luck and input some words.

First his name, then his pet name. No luck. So I type mine. UGLY, in capitals.

It unlocks, which makes me smile even wider. How sweet.

Then the wallpaper shocks me. I scan it carefully and without a doubt. It's me. It's me, but I don't recall having the picture taken.

I browse his photos and my heart just starts racing cuz it contains nothing but my pictures. Pictures of us together, at times I can't even remember.

I begin having shorts breaths again, my head spinning badly. But I want to hold on. I don't want to lose my consciousness again. Just when I've found some proof of my forgotten memories.

Jungkook steps out of the shower half naked and finds me gripping my chest and holding myself on the bed.

"(Y/N)-ah!" he runs to me and holds me. He also finds his phone on the floor, seems I dropped it.

"What are you doing? Why not ask me? I can tell you everything. I know everything you want to know." He told me.

He has me in his arms as I calm myself down. I hold on to him like my life depends on it. And finally told him, "Please. I want to remember everything. I want to remember you."

"It's alright. Just leave it to me."

I feel myself calming down in his arms. Now I know I just really have to believe in him. He's everything I got in this.

-
-
-

We cuddle up in the living room, sitting closely beside each other, with his arms around my shoulders as I lean my head at the crook of his neck, his warmth enveloping me.

He starts telling his story, as I listen with an open mind.

"We met five years ago. Our parents told us we're arranged into a marriage once we graduate. We had no idea what it was like back then. I bullied you since the first day. But we start getting close without meaning to. You always had your hair hiding your face back then. So I called you ugly all of the time. Until I told you to keep it away and you willingly obeyed me."

I just remembered my dream. So it was really a part of my reality.

"After a year, I confessed to you. You easily agreed to be my girlfriend. It was the best day. We spent four more years together, in love and happy. I was certain, that marriage was the only thing waiting for us in the end. But earlier this year, you met an accident."