-3-

We arrive at our own abode right after the wedding receptions.

He enters the house first telling me, "Welcome to our home."

I feel hesitant

I feel hesitant. The moment I step inside this home, that means I have already accepted my fate.

But then, I recall, what's the use of divorce? I can divorce him if everything doesn't work out fine right?

So I take a step in.

I look around. The place is spacious. Much bigger than our own home.

"Would you like some tea?" he said.

I search to find him and he's in the kitchen. Seems like he's been here before.

"No thanks."

"Alright, let's go upstairs and have some rest."

I see him run up the stairs and goes inside a room.

Now he's looking all innocent and childish, he's suddenly mesmerizing me.

But no, I can't be smitten by his trap. I haven't even known a thing about him. This set up is merely a get to know each other phase.

Yeah, that's right. I still have to know all of him. There's a lot of things I need to get done before I accept this kind of fate.

I find myself wandering about the second floor to search for another room but I can't find one. We at least have to have separate rooms for a start right?

"Looking for another room? There's none." His voice sends me chills all of a sudden.

I find him standing near the door of the bedroom he just walked into. Now he's wearing his pjs. Come to think of it, he looks cute.

But I shake all those thoughts away and ponder at the problem at hand

"So where am I to sleep?" I asked.

"In here." He simply replied pointing at the room before him.

"No, no, no." I shake my head and pass by him to go down but he abruptly grabs my wrist.