Lets Rock Gotham

I don't own pjo or yj blah blah blah let's move on...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy POV

Right now were on our way to to P.E. (or gym...) and by we I mean me, Dick, Kaldur, Artemis, Zatanna, Wally, Megan, and Conner. On the way I start talking to Dick and in the corner of my eye I can see Zatanna staring at me with ... is that jealousy no it can't be, can it? Never mind. Once we walk into the gym I stop frozen in my tracks as I here a voice I never thought that I would hear in a long time..........

"ALRIGHT CUPCAKES GET CHANGED THEN COME OUTSIDE TO WARM UP AND HURRY UP!!!!!"

Guess who it was go on guess.........

If you guessed Coach Hedge then you are correct.

"That's Coach Hedge he is such a slave driver so I recommend you don't get on his bad side and if he yells at you don't worry he does that to all of us." Dick said, I couldn't help it I just started laughing everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care I just heard what the mortals think of Coach Hedge.

"WHO'S THAT LAUGHING!!!!!! WATER GIRL IS THAT YOU!!!"

I look up from my fit of laughter to see a very ecstatic satyr.

"Hey Coach from what I have heard sounds like your going easy on these kids the famous Gleason Hedge goes soft Clarrise would be very disappointed." I said with my signature lopsided grin.

"Well I can't exactly push them like I do to you and the others but I AM NOT GOING SOFT!!!"
Now that just makes me laugh more and soon he starts laughing to. After coach tells us to change then run ten laps but tells me to run twenty. Ha this is going to be easy seeing as I run from monsters all the time.
When I get to the locker room I take my shirt off and start to here a lot of loud gasps then I remembered that my battle scars are still healing.

*Flashback*

I'm in the infirmary and Will comes walking in with smile as per usual.

"Hey Percy so ..... There's good news and bad news..." He starts to say.
"What's the good news" I ask because if there is good news then now would be better then ever.
"So good news is that most of your wounds have healed..... and bad news is that some big scars are still there and they'll start to heal over time but occasionally will hurt." He says with concert laced with his voice
"So ........why is that bad. I can handle a little pain" I say a little irritated
" Well if you go into the mortal world and someone sees them then your going to have to explain why"
"Yeah right like some mortal is going to see my battle scars"

*flashback over*

Boy was I wrong

"OMG what is that on your back" Artemis says

"Yeah it looks horrible" Zatanna says

Oh schist OK Hermes please please please help me lie to them

"Oh that it's nothing really one of my family members were really grumpy when I tried to put her back to sleep and then she just lashed out on me and this happened" hey it's sort of true"I just need to let it heal but I wish it would heal faster. I mean if magic were real not even that would fix it" trust me I tried
Then Zatanna starts to smirk at me but I brush it of finish changing and leave to start my twenty laps which only takes 12 min. I think I don't really pay much attention to time.
After I notice only Wally and Conner, were all done and out of breath. Finally when everyone else is done Coach Hedge says were learning sword fighting today.
"SO WHO WOULD LIKE TO GIVE US A DEMONSTRATION"
And I raise my hand up right when he finishes talking then Zatanna raises her hand

Zatanna's POV

OK so I only took sword fighting lessons when I was like six (just go with it) but hey how hard can it be if Percy can do it maybe Dick might notice me if I beat her. I mean him and Percy have been talking so much lately I don't get to talk to him. I get up and pick a wooden sword while Percy grabs a sword of her own.

Then the battle begins...

10 seconds later

PERCY WINS!!!!!!
(A/N Wow hhhuuuuuuuuuggee shocker................. NOT!!!)

Percy POV
10 seconds is all it took
Her stance was wrong.
She held her sword wrong
And it looked like she was lost.

After coach Hedge paired everyone with a partner except for me then he tells me to go train on the side so I do and as soon as I know it its time to go. I change and say by to Coach Hedge then head home and say hi to mom & Paul and head up stairs. I walk to my closet and say "Persephone Jackson daughter of Posioden" then another room appears and when I walk in the first thing that catches my eyes is a shimmering sea green necklace with a note that says....

Dear Percy,
This necklace is enchanted and once on you tap it you'll change into your suit I hope you like it.

Your father,
Poseidon

P.S. your hair will also change so no one can recognize you. Also Aphrodite helped design it.

Oh joy Aphrodite designed it. Can you hear my sarcasm.
I put the necklace on and taped it, then I start to feel weird as my clothes start to change I look in the mirror and I have to say I look nothing like me~

Wow
Lets rock Gotham😎

Hey so sorry for not updating but I hope you like this chapter and don't be afraid to comment because I want to hear your opinions.
Thank you to all that vote and I hope you like the outfit.

Till next time,
MillionStars123