Saying Goodbye

Percy POV

Right now I am on my way to camp to say good by to everyone I have no idea what they are going to say. Well let's get this over with..............

*Time skip to the seven in the Zues cabin*

Annabeth POV

We were in the Zues cabin just talking when Percy walks in and I have to say she looks really down. So I asked
"Percy are you OK ?" She opens her mouth but closes it like she scared to say it.
"Guys I have something to tell you but your not going to like it" Percy said.
"Whatever it is we will get through it together were best friends and nothing will change that" I said.
"Ya come on tell us Percy it's not like your leaving or something" Leo said.
"............"
" Percy your scaring us" Pipes says
"You see this time it was my choice not anyone else's. I really need this I promise to IM you every chance I get" Percy starts ranting.
Oh no shes ranting that means she's nervous but of what.
"Perce calm down just tell us" Jason starts to calm Percy down. You know now that I think about it they started to develop a really strong bond not romantically more like brother and sister relationship. I guess it's because of how much there alike and since Thalia isn't here then there able to be really open to each other ya that's- uuuuhhhhh stupid ADHD back to the problem at hand.
Percy takes a deep breath then speaks fast really fast.
"Iamgoingtoacitynamedgothamtospendtimewithmymomandtrytofindmynewpurpose"
"What" I said
"I am going to a city named Gotham to spend time with my mom and Paul. I have a new purpose that I need to fulfill I understand if you don't understand"
Wait what??????

Percy POV
3.........2.........1.............

"WHAT!!!!!!" all the seven said at once minus me who is currently covering my ear's so they don't brake.
" What do you mean your leaving" "You can't just leave like that"
"You already have a purpose here" "I just got you back I can't lose you"
Etc.
Finally I had enough. "QUIET!!!" Everyone quieted and looked at me. Well that got there attention.
" I am doing this because I want to, not because of anyone else. I need to try and find my purpose again and get over all the deaths and I know that it wasn't my fault but I still miss them"
That was the last straw. I started to break down crying everyone came and started hugging me and trying to comfort me.

*time Skippy to after they calm down and Percy is done packing*
(Percy POV)

Well time to finally let go. I am currently at the top of half blood hill sstandingnext to Thalias tree with the whole camp and were all saying goodbye. After, a bright blue light appears and now I am in a mansion that is 100 times bigger then my cabin.

No ones POV

Just then a bright blue light appears and our heroine is gone. Then everyone starts to think

.......

When will our heroine return?