Meet the Team (i think)

Percy's POV

When I first got to homeroom the first thing I see is Kaldur and I set up a mind link to him so we can have a silent conversation.

(Kaldur        Percy)

Lady Persephone it is an honor to see you again

Please call me Percy,  Kaldur and don't be so formal to me around everyone or my cover will be blown

As you wish Lady P-  Percy

Thank you

"So.... These are my friends Conner, Megan, Wally, Zatanna, Kaldur, and Artemis" Dick said
" Wait Artemis.... does that mean you hate boys and are good with a bow" I started to laugh a little at that and so did Kaldur hoping they wouldn't notice but as you know the fates hate me and they did.
" for the record I don't completely hate boys and yes I'm great with a bow so why are you laughing" that just made me laugh harder until I was able to control myself and said
" sorry its just you remind me of the Greek goddess Artemis"

"Just not as short" I mumbled to myself and in return Conner gave me a strange look which I just brushed off

Zatanna's POV

"Sorry its just you remind me of the Greek goddess Artemis"
Percy said
Then she mumbled something else that I couldn't hear but Conner sure did and I guess Megan noticed because she set up a mind link and asked Conner what she said

(First letter first name speaking)

M- what did she say Conner?

C- All she said was 'just not as short' almost as if she knows the goddess personally

W- well that's super strange but she sure is hot wow

A- WALLY!

W- but not as hot as you Artemis. Heh heh😓

D- guys shut up she's staring at us

And sure enough when we look at her she's staring at us weirdly
" are you guys OK because you suddenly stopped talking" Percy said
"Well-" dick was cut off by the bell signalling the end of homeroom
Well time to start school I'm just happy that dick is in my next class because I might have a small crush on him but the new girl is to and there seems to be something off about her oh well.

*time skip to lunch because I'm lazy*

Percy POV

I am so happy I have Athena's blessing because school is so much easier just not reading but Leo said he's working on glasses that will translate the words to Greek. So right now I'm at lunch with everyone. So far school isn't so bad except for all the boys who keep asking me out ugh why did Aphrodite have to give me beauty....correction more beauty.
"So Percy tell us about yourself" Megan asked she is actually really nice

"Ummm I'm originally from New York but moved here with my mom and step dad" I said trying to be careful with my words

"Oh really why did you move here" asked Dick

"Well.... Back home everything is different its not like before.... Now it's more calm ... I guess." I say

"Why is that bad?" Artemis said

"Well usually we would have to be doing something like training and going on jobs or helping the other newcomers to train but now everyone is more... I dont know relaxed? But everyone still trains its just there now starting to settle down and start families while there still alive." Hey it's true I mean have you heard Jason and Piper talking about there future Jason wants to get married and piper wants kids. Like what!

"Why do you say that like the still alive part" Conner says. Huh I haven't heard him speak.

" Well mostly because we don't really make it past the age of 16 especially if your like me its a miracle that I'm even alive" yah a miracle more like others died for me to live. Ugh I should have died not them. Just then I feel a tear about to escape and a hand on my shoulder and when I look to my side I see Kaldur smiling at me. I guess he saw me about to brake because he said
" alright that is enough questions lunch is almost over so-"

RRRIINNGG RRRIINNGG

finally the end of lunch or more like interrogation

(In advanced language)

"Good afternoon class my name is Mr. Brunner and I will be your sub for today" OH MY GODS WHAT IS CHIRON DOING HERE!!!!
"I was informed that we have a new student today please come up here and introduce yourself and while your at it I believe greetings are in order" Chiron says with his arms stretched out so I run up and hug him and don't care who is watching. After I introduce myself and sit in the front. And just so you know I can sit in the front without Annabeth telling me to. So ha!

"OK class this year we will be learning how to speak Greek"
Yay something I can do 😝suckers!

"So tell me does anyone know how to speak Greek even just a few phrases" automatically I raise my hand and see dick and another girl is raising her hand

(I don't know Greek at all so anything in bold is them speaking Greek)

"You my boy what do you know" Chiron says

"I know how to speak a little like hello my name is Dick Grayson and I am born and raised in Gotham." Wow that's pretty good for a mortal.

" very good how about you young lady"

" Sure  my name is Elizabeth Drake I'm not fluent but I probably know more than everyone here "

"Yeah right liar" I said

"Nobody asked you" she said I just rolled my eyes

"Miss Jackson perhaps you would like to come up here to demonstrate how to speak Greek Perfectly?"

"Sure" I look at Elizabeth and she's just smirking. hah!!! If only you new. I walked up and start by saying
"If you can understand me raise your hand" I said super fast everyone just looked confused but Chiron who raised his hand so I start talking to Chiron.

"So Chiron how's camp?"

"It's alright but not the same without you"

"I can't go back now you know that"

"I know, I brought you this Leo made some adjustment in your room and a couple more things now go sit down" he says passing me a letter from Dad. I go take my seat and start to read it over.

Dear Percy,

I hope you like it there in Gotham everyone misses you especially Annabeth who tells the stories of your adventures to new campers. I had Leo make a secret room inside your room all you need to do is walk into your closet and say part of your title and a door will open. Also in your bag you will find a monster proof phone. Btw all the electronics in your house is monster proof and there is a barrier around your house to keep out monsters. Your hero suit is in the secret room and your cousin Diana will also be able to give you missions.

Your proud and loving father,
Poseidon

P.S. Tyson and Triton say hi and Tyson made your other weapons and he also wants to adjust the watch so it can tell time.

I was about to cry but held it in and soon enough class was over and it was free period.

Dick POV

Well that was the weirdest class ever. I wonder what that letter Mr. Brunner gave Percy says. Oh theres Percy guess I'll just ask right now.
"Hey Percy what does that letter Mr. Brunner gave you say?"
" huh? Oh it's just a letter from my dad saying everyone misses me nothing big"
"Oh OK cool so did you find out who our P.E. teacher is yet because trust me he is not that easy to impress infact he always says he's seen better when ever someone does something really cool"
"Really wow they sound super harsh. But not as harsh as my cousin Thalia if you get on her bad side she is seriously scary"
We just stayed like that talking and laughing for the rest of the period. Might I just say that her laugh is the cutest laugh I have ever heard and if you never heard it your definitely missing out. Wait did I just think that ugh I need to stop thinking like that.