"Uh, I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!" I say to him, already bolting out of my room.

I run into the kitchen, slipping and falling like how those cartoons fall. Damn these socks.

"Gosh honey! You scared me!" Mom exclaims, hitting me with a towel.

And she doesn't make sure I'm okay.

Best mom award goes to this chick.

Standing up, I rub my butt. "Mom why on Earth are you cooking so early?" I ask.

She smiles, setting something in the stove, "Because I invited Tatum and Nova over for lunch today! I want everything prepared before they come over!" she looks behind me, her smile growing.

"Hello again Nova! You guys are up early!"

Oh I know the hell he didn't.

I twirl around so fast, almost making myself fall over again. Nova stands at the bottom of the staircase, smirking. "Hi Mrs. Matthews." he greets her.

"Did you get a good night sleep?"

"Oh yes Mrs. Matthews, real good." he winks at me, and my mom laughs. I mouth to him 'this means war'. He smirks at me, simply shrugging.

"Mom, about this.. lunch, do I have to attend?"

"Oh no honey! You can go to Narnia... of course you have to attend!" she flicks my forehead with a laugh. I snort, crossing my arm like a child.

"Fine." I sigh, but then laugh. "Now, oh now I can annoy you Nova.."

"I better get going." Nova quickly states, walking back upstairs.

"Yeah you better!" I call out to him

"So, you two finally got together! I always knew you two would-"

"Mom that's disgusting." I gag, acting like I'm going to throw up. "Rawr." I waltz up to my room, yawning. I freeze mid step, staring wide eyed at the shirtless Nova.

He stares back, "What?"

"Please explain why you are shirtless, in my room."

"No reason," he says, pulling his shirt back on. I chuckle, shielding my eyes.

"Please get out," I say, pulling my hands away from my eyes. "I would like to go back to sleep, if you don't mind. Or would you rather stay here."

I watch him crawl out my window and back into his room. "How have you not fell yet?" I ask, running to my window. He shrugs, closing his window.

I wave, closing my window. He waves back, shutting his blinds.

Someone either slipped me some tranquilizer that makes you hallucinate, or I just saw him wave back.

And here I thought he hated me.

He's a big softie!

•.•

Ah.. don't you just love it when you were peacefully sleeping, and out of no where, your neighbors begin to mow their lawn?

Because I hate it. It's like, seriously? I was dreaming about food, and you interrupted that!

But, to save me from strangling my old neighbors, I called Manon.

"Did he say why he was shirtless?" she asks.

"No, he's all like, 'no reason'."

"That's kind of weird though.."

I have to attend the lunch, and that means I have to wear a dress. Like, ew. I absolutely hate dresses, and my mom knows that. But no, it's required in my family to wear a dress to any sort of party.