Reacting

Oh. My. God. Louis stared at Harry in disbelief after he said those three words, his blue eyes wide as saucers while he tried to digest the feelings Harry had just expressed to him. Aside from Niall and his family members, no one had ever told him he loved him before...

"I...wow," Louis stuttered, his face flushing red as his temperature began to rise. "Oh my god." Harry looked back at him, Mildly terrified by the confession that had just escaped his lips. "Fuck," Harry breathed, wringing his hands quickly. "Too soon."

Louis shook his head, his bed hair flopping into his eyes. "No, Haz," he said, walking towards the younger boy who had escaped Louis' embrace and was cowering near the door. "I am so psyched... no one has ever told me that before... like oh my god..."

Harry smiled at Louis, but felt his heart sink and his stomach begin to bubble with anxiety. He was wondering how Louis felt— if what he had told him was just a pathetic ego boost or if he actually had the same feelings.

"What? Why are you upset?" Louis asked. grabbing Harry gently by the arm, preventing him from exiting the bathroom. Suddenly, as Harry looked at the floor nervously with a nauseous expression on his face, it hit Louis: Harry wanted him to say it back. Louis suddenly began to feel extremely strung out, his head whirling as he thought about how fast this relationship had gone— they had hardly been on two dates and the emotions were already at an all time high.

"I..." Louis began. He felt his heart racing and tears forming in his eyes. He had never felt this intensely about anyone before... he had never even said the L word. And as a hopeless romantic, who was all too often more hopeless than romantic, Louis found himself wishing the moment was more perfect— in some sort of flower filled park or at a fancy restaurant rather than in his bathroom, which he probably hadn't cleaned in a month.

But as he looked at Harry's worried face and baggy hoodie that covered his beautiful body, he realized that this relationship wasn't perfect— it never was and it never would be. But it was special. Harry was special. Special, daring, beautiful, and strong— even if he couldn't see it yet. And that's why Louis loved him.

"I love you too, Harry Styles," he said, grabbing Harry forcefully by the face and kissing him passionately. Harry pulled away from the kiss, laughing. It felt like the weight of a million Weight lifters has magically disappeared from his shoulders. "Oh thank god," he gasped. "I felt like— it was just too soon. But we've already been through so much, and you're so good to me. So understanding, so sweet. I've never felt more in love...."

Louis nodded, beaming as he took Harry's hand and led him back to the bed. "I feel the same way, Hazza. You just get me... you get my weird ass articles and sense of humor and my obsession with skinny jeans. You know how to make me feel sexy...." Louis said, wiping another tear as he let the sappiness pour out of his mouth like fresh honey.  Harry nodded. "You are so daddy," he whispered with a wink, wrapping an arm around Louis' waist.

Louis felt a warm feeling in his crotch. He loved when guys grabbed him by the waist. "Stop it with that word you crazy lad," he giggled, melting into Harry's tight embrace. "Mmm, need you," Harry whispered tracing circles on Louis' torso with his index finger. Louis was still shirtless after all this time, and he felt his body squirm with pleasure under Harry's touch.

Louis moved forward, wrapping his legs around Harry's and kissing him passionately, letting his tongue explore Harry's mouth as he weaved it in and out. Harry bit louis' lower lip and grabbed his jaw, gyrating his hips against Lou's and softly moaning into his mouth. "Fuck...." Louis whimpered. "Haz, you're getting me hot....."

"I'm so hard," Harry said, practically preening. He felt Louis cup his balls through the Pajama pants and he let out a soft moan. Lou watched in pleasure as he saw Harry tremble at the slight touch. "Hey, Lou, can you um... slide your hand in," he whispered, to Lou, who quickly nodded and tugged at the elastic band in Harry's boxers until he was able to firmly grip his dick.

Then, he began sliding his hand up and down with a firm grip as he continued to Kiss Harry passionately. "Fuck..." Harry said, ripping off his hoodie. He rolled up the sleeves of his thermal, wanting more than anything to press his skin against Louis'. "Lou, babe. You're so good at this," he said, as Louis switched around with speed and grip, causing Harry to let out soft little groans.

"Mmm, glad you like it babe," Louis said with a sexy smile. A few minutes later, Harry closed his eyes and let out a chortled yell. "Fuck, I'm coming, babe," he choked. Louis kept his grip on Harry's dick, swiftly sliding down and catching the warm white liquid in his mouth, licking his dick clean with his soft tongue.

Harry looked down at him, mindblown.

"Oh my god," he said, his face twisted in both horror and pleasure. Louis licked his lips seductively. "Care for a kiss?" He joked.

Harry laughed and pushed him away playfully, but then crawled back over to him, resting on his tummy while Louis rubbed his back. "Give me a second and I'll show you what I can do for you, Mr. Tomlinson," he said, raising an eyebrow. Louis giggled, stroking Harry's shoulder blades. Then Harry got up and lunged towards Louis, pulling down his boxers and firmly gripping his dick until the same sensual moans escaped from the older boy's lips.