All I Want [3] - Dean Ambrose

For ExplicitMox

Song; Love Alone by Katelyn Tarver

:: :: :: ::

Dean's POV

Royal Rumble

Her chest rose and fell at a rapid pace as she stared at the woman in front of her, Sonya Deville. It was down to her and Rory, one of them was headed to Wrestlemania and the other was going to be watching it from the back. Rory's grip tightened on the middle rope, using it to hold herself up. It wasn't looking good for her, Sonya was much fresher; being the last woman in the match. But that didn't stop her from climbing up to her feet, wobbly but up nonetheless and motioning with her hands for Sonya to bring it.

A page out of my book, the corner of my mouth lifted into a smirk. She lunged forward and Rory dropped back down. Deville hopped over her and she quickly jumped back to her feet, meeting Sonya with a clothesline. Her body crashed into the canvas with a thud.  Rory collapsing against the turnbuckle, sinking down a bit into a sitting position to catch her breath. 

Michael Cole yelled into his microphone. "She needs to stay on her! Her egos gonna cost her, Corey!" A twisted smirk spread across her face, her nose crinkling up like it always did when she was pissed.

"Rory always knows what's best, Cole. You should be ashamed for doubting her for even a second!" Graves shot back, my fist clenched at my side. He was such a kiss ass.

She stood upright suddenly, Deville finally stirring in the center of the ring. Rory circled around her like a shark, all of this seemed so familiar, Sonya got to one knee. Rory's arm outstretched in front of her, pinky and ring finger tucked in tightly making her hand resemble a gun. The die hard fans, screeched in excitement recognizing my old signature. My grin widened, my heart fluttering in my chest. It felt like a message just for me.

She pulled the trigger before yanking Sonya toward her, tossing the ex-Absolution member on her back and crashing down into Midnight Special. The crowd erupted as Rory made it to her feet in frantic excitement. She grabbed a hand full of hair, dragging Deville back to her feet. She struggled against Rory, but she didn't seem phased. "It's over, Sonya, you couldn't beat me back then and you sure as hell can't beat me now!" She shouted into her face, a huff of air shot out of Rory's mouth as Sonya's elbow flew back and struck her square in the abdomen.

She released her buckling over, the fans loving the struggle between the two of them. Deville flung her towards the rope, Rory's back crashed into them shooting her forward, Sonya's forearm slammed into Rory, feet flying out from underneath her. Both women were tangled together as their bodies tipped over the top rope. Rory's hands grasped the air for absolutely anything in a panic. My heart jumped into my throat, it seemed like slow motion. The tips of Rory's fingers caught the second rope, feet dangling just inches from the floor that Sonya was laying on. 

Tears instantly filled her eyes as she realized she'd won.

She climbed back into the ring, pointing at the Wrestlemania sign. The most beautiful smile plastered on her face as the fans cheered with her. The celebration was stopped short when her music cut out. The camera flipped to another angle, and I saw my wife Renee standing in the middle of the ring. "Rory, Rory, sorry to interrupt but I have a few questions for you." Rory turned around, looking very unsure.