Relevations

Heyy, guys been a while hasn't it. Well, I'm back, obviously, and here's a new part. The end of this story is coming soon and I haven't yet decided whether or not to make a second or if I should just leave it be. Thoughts? If I don't make a second to this I was thinking about making a Superfamily fic, or maybe another Merlin fic. Idk.  Well here's this hope you enjoy.  

 After the team landed, Robin had been rushed off to the med bay, much to the brother's disappointment. When everyone walked into the living room, everyone looked over at Spiderman expectantly. After Robin had said his brother's name he had passed out, do to a mix of exhaustion and injuries that Goblin had given him. Once Spiderman had seen what Goblin had put his brother through, he was seriously considering going back and putting Gobin six feet under. But, fortunately, Kid Flash had managed to convince him that he was going to need to be here when Robin woke up, plus killing Goblin went against his code majorly.

Sitting down in the living room, he watched as every eye came to him expecting some sort of explanation. Except for Kid Flash, of course, who smirked at him enjoying watching him squirm after what he pulled earlier.

"So are you going to enlighten us on how Robin knows you, or are we going to have to guess?" Nova says breaking the silence looking over at Spiderman.

Sighing, Spiderman looks down before answering simply, "He's my brother." The silence that follows Spiderman's revelation is thick enough to cut.

"Your brother," Artemis said slowly while everyone else sat in silence and thought it over. It made sense, Spidey's team decided as they thought it through, his odd comments, his reunion with Batman, and when Batman made the comment about his brother being on this team. God, all the hints the two dropped that they knew each other when they were around each other and no one suspected a thing. Not even when the similarities between the two of them showed, no one thought the two could be related. And no one questioned when Batman brought Spiderman's team in.

A goan from the hallway caught everyone's attention. Looking over everyone sees Robin leaning heavily against the wall looking over everyone before stopping at his brother.

"Peter?" He asks timidly once again, not having an answer from last time. Slowly Peter removes his mask and looks back up at Robin.

"Yeah," he says. "It's me." Within seconds the two brothers had crossed the distance between them and, for the first time since Peter left, clutched each other close. Afraid that if they were to let go the other would disappear. Silent tears slowly made their way down both teens faces as they held the last little bit of their family once again.

While all eyes were on the long separated brothers reunited at last, no one noticed Batman standing in the shadows, smiling. His two boys reunited at last. No matter what anyone said separating them had been the hardest thing he had to do, and he still cared for both as if they were his own. And lord help anyone who brought harm upon either of them, for facing the wrath of an overprotective Batman is worst than most can imagine. 

So that's that. Hope you enjoyed. 
BYYYYYEEEEEE🤓🤓🤓🤓